Chapter 11

Hazel POV

"Hazel" said Megan as she entered my room.

"Yes" I said, I widen my eyes realizing I completely forgot to ask her how her date with Sean was.

"SPILL THE RAVIOLI" I said.

"About what?" She asked confused.

"About your date with Sean I completely forgot about it" I said.

"Oh" I saw her cheeks where turning this light pink color. "Well we went to dinner, but then I wanted to go to the lake cause fancy dinners aren't my thing, we drove to that lake and guess what?" She said looking at me in excitement.

"What?" I asked.

"He sang to one direction with me!, Perfect by one direction started to play and he sang!" She finished.

"Okay, then what?" I said.

"Well we got the lake we took our clothes off-

"DID YOU GUYS DO THE DEED?!" I yelled.

"What?! No,no we took our clothes so we where only left in our underwear and we went to the lake and..."

"And what?" I said curious.

"We kissed" she said as her cheeks where now bright red.

"HOLLY MOTHER OF CHEESE PUFFS!" I yelled. "He's the one, like think about it he sang One Direction with you, he took you to the lake , you guys where meant to be" I finished saying.

"Hazel you say "you where meant to be" in every date I go to" she said with a chuckle.

"Whatever" I sighed.

"Anyways I came here to ask you if you could come to this-

"No" I said "cause every time I go to a party with you, I end up being the one that has to drive you home and it's not fun cause I don't get to drink"

"Fine, you can stay home, watch SPN, all alone" she said as she was slowly living my room.

"I'm not gonna change my mind" I responded.

"Ugh fine" she said as she slammed my door shut.

*~*~*~*~*

It is now much later and I decided to start working on my project.

I went to the park and started taking pictures of this like I took a picture of an acorn for the letter A.

I was walking around with my camera and I saw two elderly people sitting on a bench smiling at each other while flying a kite.

"Can I take a picture of you guys together? It's for a school project" I said.

"Of course, come her John" said the lady as John started to scoot closer.

"Alright Jannet" he said.

I took the picture. It turned out to be really cute actually, John had his arm around Jannet as she was giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you" I said as I walked off.

I wanted to take that picture for the letter L which was going to be love.

I continued to take pictures of other stuff. I took a picture of the playground for the letter P, I took a picture of grass for G.

*~*~*~*~*

I was now about half done. I was going to take more pictures tomorrow at school.

I decided to stop by a Café called Bella that was a block away from the park. I went inside and walked to the cash register.

"Hello, what may I get you?" the guy asked I look up and see that he was extremely good looking. He had light blue eyes, dark long brown hair that fell to his shoulders and had huge muscles.

"I'll have a Small Mocha Frappuccino" I said as gave him $6.

"Will that be it?" He asked.

"Yup"

"Alright"

I went over and sat on a booth in the back. I look around the place and saw how pretty it was. The walls where painted white, there where these black and white pictures on each wall, the tables where black and the chairs where white.

"Here's you order" said the guy as he walked up and say in the seat in front of me.

"Aren't you gonna go back to work?" I ask in confusion.

"You think I would leave a pretty girl all alone" he asked chucking. "I have never seen you here before" he said.

"I actually moved here like a week ago" I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Ah, that makes sense, I'm Ashton by the way" he said as he stretched out his hand for me to shake.

5sos 

"I'm Hazel" I said as I shakes his hand.

"Well I better go back to working" he said as he got up from the booth "it was nice to meet you, call me maybe we could hang out sometime"

"I don't have your-" I was about to say number when I looked back at the cup and saw a phone number written on it.

Smooth

*~*~*~*~*

I was now back home finishing some math homework. It was about 7:30pm when I got a text from Lily.

From: Lil' Lily
Hey Belle is throwing a party at my house next week, so I was wondering if you wanted to come.

To:Lil' Lily
I would love to:)

From:Lil'Lily
Cool I'll see you at school tomorrow:)

I smiled as I put my phone down and continued my homework.

*~*~*~*~*

OMG I am so sorry that this is a short chapter but, I promise the next one is going to be longer.
Goodbye my fellow unicorns🦄

Xoxo💋
UnknownGirl