Chapter 2

Ok ignore the other stuff just focused on the notebook backpack,and clothes.😊

---------------------------------

"Princess wake up" I heard someone whisper into my ear.

"50 more minutes" I said

"Hazel wake up now ,you're going to be late" I heard,but I still didn't move

"Luke Hemings is outside"

"Holy shit where?!"I yelled  as I ripped my cozy blanket from on top of me.

I wake up to see that my dad just pranked me. "I hate you" I said to him
"No, you don't now go get dress"he said
"Ugh fine"
40 minutes later
I was finally done I took a shower,got dressed and did my makeup. I decided to wear a nice loose white tank top,with some knee rip black skinny jeans,black beanie,this green coat (it was the middle of fall so it was quite chilly) some black converse and my lucky necklace and my makeup was just a nice natural look topped with a winged eyeliner.

*~*~*~*~*~

My dad wanted to drop me off to school even though I have my own motorcycle.
"Ok you got every thing right your phone,books and pads, tampons one of those right?"my dad said

"Omg dad yes,yes and no cause I'm not on my period yet praise the lord" I said while looking at the sky.

"Okay I just wanted to make sure bye love you" he said

"Love you too" I said as I stepped out of the car.

*~*~*~*~*~

"Hi I'm Susan how may I help you?"a nice lady who was sitting in the front desk.

"Well Susan,I'm the new girl" I said

"Ah yes you must be Hazel Rodriguez welcome too SouthRiver High School you must be here for your schedule"she said.

"Yup"I said

"Okay here you go I hope you have a lovely day"

"You too" I responded

Okay let's see first period science room E123

"Um let's see E121,E122 and yes E123" I said quietly to myself.

I walked inside the classroom feeling everyone's eyes on me ugh I hate it when your late and everyone looks at you I thought to myself .

"Um, hi I'm Hazel Rodriguez "I said

"Ah yes,well I'm Mr.Bolton your science teacher"he said, he looked quite young and nerdy he was wearing a long grey cardigan with some black and white converse and had these square glasses, he was kinda cute.

"Hi nice to meet you"I said shaking his hand.

" You will be sitting next to Anna Johnson" he said pointing to a girl who has light brown hair and eyes her hair was in a bun and she was wearing a long green knit cardigan with blue skinny jeans and some Uggs, as I was walking to where Anna was sitting which was all the way in the back.
As I walked to my seat I notice some of the guys checking me out one guy was staring at my ass for a while so I decided to say something.

"Hey,staring at my ass won't make that little brain of your grow" I said the boy seemed a little bit shocked of my response.

"Ok like I was saying.." before
Mr.Bolton could finish his sentence the door bursted open.
"Ah, Blade how nice of you to join us do you mind telling us why your late?"said Mr.Bolton.

"Yes I do mind" Blade said very rudely.
I notice every girl in the room had their eyes on him and the guys just looked jealous I don't blame them cause he's quite tall maybe six feet,he had light brown eyes and nice dark brown hair which look so soft I could imagine my hands running through it and these nice pink lips like I just wanted to...wait what the hell am I thinking?

"Um, okay go take a seat Blade" Mr.Bolton said he almost look scared.
Blade sat down next to that dude earlier.

"Who's the new chick?"I heard Blade whisper to him.

"Her names Hazel, shes pretty hot" he said as he turned around to wink at me.
I just rolled my eyes.

fuckboy

"You think everyone with a vagina is hot" said Blade while rolling his eyes.

I looked at Anna and asked her
"who are they?"

"You really don't know..oh wait your new of course you don't know"she realized.

"Um,Blade he's the school bad boy he doesn't care about anyone except himself maybe his friends but whatever,he's super hot as you can see, but he's a player, everyone is terrified of him except his best friends but whatever and did I mention he's a bad boy so don't fall for him."she said

"Um yeah okay, but who are his friends?" I asked

"Okay the first one is Max he's the one sitting next to him and he's also the schools number one player, the next one is Nick Adams he's the sweet, nice one in their group,and last one is Davis Robinson.." I could se Anna starting to blush when she said his name.

"He doesn't talk much,he has a bad attitude..."she said while trying to hide her blush and fiddling with her fingers.

"You like him don't you?"I said smiling.

"Yeah,we have art together and he draws so good and beautiful,but I'll never have a chance"she said looking disappointed at the end.

"Hey, don't think that your beautiful"I said trying to make her smile.

"Thanks, but I have been crushing on him since middle school I had art with him then and now, I sat next to him for two years and I sit next to him now like why does the universe hate me?"she said.

I was about to say something when the bell rang.
"Hey do you want to sit with me at lunch?"said Anna.

"I would love to"I said .

"Cool see you later"she said.

Well I think I just made a new friend.

*~*~*~*~*~

Okay it still sucked but I'm pretty proud of it.
Goodbye my fellow unicorns🦄
xoxo💋
Unknown girl