Chapter 16

It was now 4 in the morning on a Monday and I have school in about 3 hours, fucking amazing (note my sarcasm) and instead of sleeping, here I am still thinking about what happened at the party.

It was just so weird, like I actually wanted us to kiss.

gross

"Ugh" I groaned to myself as I grabbed a pillow and smacked myself with it.

*~*~*~*~

I slammed the door open of my first period.

No Blade

"Hazel, glad you joined us-'

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I said cutting him off taking a seat next to Anna.

"What the hell happened to you? You look like hell" Anna said as I sat down.

"I got 2 hours of sleep and I'm running on 3 cups of coffee" I replied back as I pulled out my notebook from my bag.

"Well damn, why didn't you get any sleep?" she questioned.

"I'll tell you everything when we go over to my house today after school"

"Alright"

*~*~*~*~

Blade wasn't at lunch today, and I didn't see him anywhere in the hallways.

"I shouldn't be thinking about him" I quietly told myself.

I was now making my way to writing class, which is one of my favorite classes.

"Hello Mrs. Edwards" I happily spoke as walked into her class and took my seat.

"Okay class today we will me working on poems and I want it to be short and simple, the theme has to be about feelings, any type of feeling."

Great

"And please don't just write something simple, really put some thought into it ,you will have the rest of the period to do this and all of tomorrow as well, you may begin" she finished taking a seat at her desk.

I had no idea what to write, sure blade but nothing really happened for me to feel some way....right?

Whatever I'll just write something random.

- Couple of minutes later -

I was now half way through the poem when I decided I should stop, I look back at what I wrote.

Love is like a rose
It's a beautiful thing,
But it also has it's thorns

I know it sucks but its all I got. I stand up to go and give it to her when something actually more like someone trips me or at least tries to.

I grab on the edge of a desk to help myself not fall, "what the hell dude?" I snapped looking over to see who it was.

Brandon, of course.

"Whoops my bad, my leg slipped" he smirked.

"Whoops my bad, my hand slip" I spat back as I punched him.

"Fucking cunt" he said as he grabbed his jaw.

Right when those words left his mouth Mrs.Edwards quickly turned around. "Mr.Holt! we do not use that type of language here!"

"But-"

"No buts ,one more word from you and I'll send you to the principals office, understood?"

"Yeah Brandon, understood "I said butting in.

"Yes" he angrily replied glaring at me.

"Good, now get back to work"

*~*~*~*~

"Now what did you have to tell us?" asked Anna she took a seat at my desk.

"Guys did Nick seem a little off at lunch to y'all?" asked Lily as she took a seat on the bad with me.

Anna shook her head "not really".

"You sure, he was a lot quieter, i don't know maybe it's just me" she sighed.

"I'm sure it's nothing, now what where you gonna tell us?!" clapped Anna.

"Well, it's a Long Story" I breathed out as I started explaining what happened at the party from the beginning to the end of it.

*~*~*~*~

"HOLY SHIT BALLS!" shouted Anna as I was done explaining everything.

"Yeah, and I honestly wanted us to kiss" I said.

Lily grabbed a pillow and smacked herself with it. "Ugh, no wonder Nick was being so weird, I must have said something stupid" groaned Lily.

"Relax, what's the worst that could have happened?" I questioned.

"I don't know, I tend to say dumb stuff when I'm drunk" giggled Lily.

"Who doesn't?" Anna replied.

"I think I'm just gonna ignore what happened" I honestly spoke as I pulled out my homework and started working on it with them.

*~*~*~*~

YAY I UPDATED!!!!!
Sorry for the super short chapter :(
I will be soon update again.
Goodbye my fellow unicorns

Xoxo
UnknownGirl