Chapter 8

Okay, can we just appreciate how fucking pretty she is......thanks.

*~*~*~*~*

"YOU CAN WEAR MY SWEATSHIRT"

"Ugh" I said as I quickly grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm. The only reason I have Jacob Saggy-Titties song as my alarm is because it actually make me want to get out of bed.

"Why does school exist, why can't we all just be nice, loving hobos?" I asked as I looked up at the sky, which was actually my ceiling.

When I finally put on an outfit which was an Autumn red color tank top, with my black leather jacket that said 'Guns N' Roses' in the back ,with some skinny jeans and, combat boots and my heart shaped necklace that I wear everyday.

Once I grabbed all the things I needed and put my hair in a messy but cause I really did not want to deal with it, I hoped on my motorcycle and headed to school.

*~*~*~*~*

As I parked my bike I was greeted by no other than...

Britney

"You" she said as she pointed her finger, more like her nail I swear her nails where like 4 inches long.

"Me" I responded sarcastically.

"Yes, you, I heard that Blade gave you a ride home" she said as she took a step closer.

"Yeah, and?" I asked.

"Blade is mine" she said and took another step closer. "Only mine" she took another step closer.

I swear if she take one more step I am going to punch her.

"Okay, he's yours I could care less" I said.

"Just stay away from him, new girl" and she of course took a step closer and jabbed me with her finger.

That's it

Soon Britney fell down on the floor with a shriek.

"What the hell?!" She shrieked as she grabbed her nose.

"You popped my personal bubble" I said as I turned on my heel and walked inside the school.

"Hey Hazel" said Lily as she walked up to me.

"Hey" I said.

"OMG is that blood on your knuckles?" She asked worried as she grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, but it's not mine" I said as I opened my locker.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no.

"Hazel?"

"Um, what?"

"What do you mean that's not your blood?"

"Oh, yeah I punched Britney" I said casually.

Lily's eyes widened.