Chapter 12

If you guys where wondering what Hazels bike looks like this is it.

*~*~*~*~*

Hazel POV

I woke up the next day. I actual slept really good. I rolled over to see what time it was.

"7:30?!" I yelled as I looked at my alarm clock. I was now rushing around to find something to wear when I realized.

Wait, Why do I even care if I'm late? I don't want to be their , it's just the law.

I put on some skinny jeans, converse, and just a plain tee, brushed my teeth taking my time. I headed down stairs grabbed a granola bar and headed to my bike.

"Hello Jack, we meet again" I said to my bike as I hopped on it.

*~*~*~*~*

I finally arrived somehow I got their 5minutes before my first period ended.

"Hello Ms. Hazel, you're late, you also managed to get here later than Blade." Said Mr. Bolton which caused Blade to roll his eyes.

"I'm honored" I said as I put my hand to my heart and walked to my desk.

"Not so fast, detention" I heard Mr.Bolton say behind me.

"Ugh" I said as I turned back around and grabbed the slip.

"You left me alone" said Anna once I reached my desk.

"I'm sorry, I just woke up late" I said.

"Lazy Butt" she said smirking.

I gasped before quickly saying "My butt has nothing to do with my laziness!"

We both looked at each other for a moment before bursting into fits of laughter.

"Why did you wake up late?" She asked.

"Well I could have been here on time, but then I was like, nah." I said.

"I wish I could do that I start to freak out if I'm even a second late" she said with a pout.

I was about to say something when I was interrupted by that stupid bell.

"I'll see you later" said Anna as she packed her stuff and left.

"Alright" I said as I headed out the door to my locker. I was getting my textbook when I saw Max walking up to me.

"What do you want Max?" I asked as I closed my locker.

"What? Can't I just walk up to my friend and say 'hi' " he said as he put an arm around me.

"We're not friends" I said as I closed my lockers.

"Of course we are" he pleaded "You seen me naked, I've seen you naked, #friendshipgoals"

I couldn't help but laugh at his stupid comment.

"We're friends"he said as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

I sighed and said "Fine we're friends, can you move your arm now?"

"Absolutely" he said as he took his arm off.

"So are you going to Belles party?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you going?" He asked in confusion.