Part 10

*~*~*~*~*

Hazel POV

It was Saturday which meant....

LAZY DAY

Even though I'm lazy everyday but, today I can embrace my laziness.

This why Saturday is my day. My dad is at work, and he comes home late. Megan usually goes and sleep over at a friends house or spends the entire day with her friends. I get to stay home watch SPN, eat lots of junk food, and not care about how I look.

Today's outfit was going to be an over sized hoodie that reached just above my knees and no pants or bra.

But today I wasn't feeling my laziness so I put on some black leggings with a plain t-shirt.

I wanted to go on an adventure. So I decided to go to Target and buy a bunch of shit I don't need.

Yeah..... I need a life

*~*~*~*~*

I was walking down the clearance aisle when I spotted Blade and some little boy with him.

The kid looked about 4,I noticed he looked a little bit like Blade expect that the little boys hair was blonde instead of brown.

Did Blade have a son?!

Nah, I'm just being crazy he's probably his brother.

I decided just to ignore it and continue to my shopping.

I think I might make cookies today

I went down the baking aisle and grabbed some ingredients when I bumped into some kid.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there" I looked down to see the kid I bumped into turned out to be the boy that was with Blade.

"It's ok" he said ,omg he has the cutest little voice.

"Are you gonna make cookies?!" He asked clapping his hands together.

"Um, yeah I am" I said. "Where are your parents?"

"Home" he responded.

"So, whats your name?"I asked.

"Tyler" he said. "What is your name?"

"Hazel" I said "so where's your brother?"

"He's over their"he said pointing at a group of girls. I looked a little closer and I saw Blade.

"He weally like girls" he said.

Omg, the way he said really made me want to squish his cheeks.

"How about we go say hi?" I said.

"Okay" he said and with that he grabbed my hand and walked me over where Blade was.

"Excuse me" I said as I made my way to Blade seriously why is there so many girls.

"Hey ,bitch move over"  said a girl as she pushed me out of the way.