Chapter 6 (Party pt. 2)

It was now a little bit later I have no idea where Anna had gone or how many drinks I had but let's just say I was completely drunk and had no idea what I was doing.

"Hello" said a voice behind.

"Hello" I mocked, as I turned around, it was Max.

"Wanna dance?" He asked as he put his hand on my lower back.

"Sure, your hot so why not" I said as I grabbed his hand pulling him into the crowd of other drunk teens.

"Your Hazel right?"he asked

"Yup that's me" I said trying to sound like That's so Raven.

"And your Max?" I said, he nodded, "I heard thing about you" I said as I put my finger to his lip.

"Like what?" He said

"Just that your a player that's all" I said as I got closer to him.

"Well yeah, I guess you could call me that" he said as he got closer too.

"I'm gonna kiss you know" I said and I smashed my lips against his.He was a really good kisser, his breath tasting like alcohol, but so did mine. I soon broke of the kiss.

"Wow" Was the first thing he said.

"You wanna go get a room?" I asked as I stumbled a little bit.

"Yeah sure" he soon started laughing and so did I.

As we where walking up the start to find a room we bump into someone.

"Hey, I know YOU!" I said as pointed my finger at him.

"Yeah you do," Blade said he soon turn his head over to Max "where are you two going?" He asked.

"Where gonna get a room.... Duh" he said laughing.

"For what?" asked Blade crossing his arm.

"You know...stuff" I said laughing.

"Yeah not in my house" he said.

"You don't tell me what to do" I said as I putting my finger to his chest "Oooooh you chest is hard" as I put my hand on it.

"Yeah it is, wanna see?" He said smirking.

"Dude, she's with me" said Max.
"she's supposed to be swooning over. my chest" he said soon lifting his shirt up revealing his nice six pack.

"Oooooh yours is very hard too" I said putting my hand on his chest.

"It's hot in hear I'm taking this off" I said as I unbutton my flannel and rapped it around my waist.

"Damn I thought you weren't wearing anything else under that" said Blade.

"You're nassty, and I'm tired I wanna sleep goodnight" I said as I open the door to a random room.

"Wait, can I sleep with you? I'm tired too" Asked Max.

"Okay" I said shrugging my shoulders "but first this" I said pointing to his shirt "Has to go" I said as took it off of him.