Chapter 5 (Party pt. 1)

*~*~*~*~*~

Hazels P.O.V

"Ok how about this one?" I asked Megan holding a green that would show a little bit of cleavage.

After school me and Megan headed to the mall for her date on Friday with Sean.

"No way" she responded shaking her head.

"Ugh, fine" I said as I put it back on the rack and continued looking.

"So, how's school?" Asked Megan

"Ugh" I dramatically say "I'm dying, oh but I actually made a friend all ready her name is Anna" I said

"Have you seen any cute boys yet?" She asked smirking.

"Yeah, but there all players" I responded " Oooh,what about this one" I turned around and showed Megan the dress that had that top black and the bottom pink.

"I sorta...actually....like that one" she said with small smile on her face.

"Go try it on" I said as I (gently) shoved her into a dressing room.

5 minutes later

"Hurry up!" I said "how long does it take you to put a dress on?"

"Ok I'm done" said Megan as she came out of the room"

"You look...AMAZING!" I yelled

"Dude keep it down" she said "Are you sure it looks good I feel like I'm showing to much, you know, cleavage " she said as she pulled up the top a little bit more up.

"You look great and so does your butt" I said truthfully " Can we go get food now I'm starving" I said

" Sure let me just go change and pay for the dress" she said.

*~*~*~*~*

"Oh god why are you so good?" I moaned, as I took another bite from my burrito from chipotle.

"Hazel calm down you look like your making out with your burrito" said Megan laughing a little.

"I mean if I could marry food, I totally would" I said " Like foods always there for you whenever you need it"

" Yeah sure" said Megan looking at me weirdly.

"It's true!" I exclaimed " Like if your sad,mad,on your period and having really bad cramps, foods their cause food cares" I said

"whatever you say, lets just go back home" she said

"okay, can I drive?" I said

" Yeah sure" she said as she handed me the keys.

"Yes" I whispered to myself.

*~*~*~*~*

When we where heading to the parking lot I saw him.

"Oh god no" I said

"What?" Said Megan looking quite confusing.

" Fuckboy alert" I said as I grabbed her hand and ran to the car.

"Is that... Hazel?" I heard him say.