Chapter 4

Luke and Snowflake(Megan's cat)

*~*~*~*~*~

It was finally the end of the day(thank god.)As I was walking toward the parking lot, (I got a text earlier my sister sent me, that she drop off my motorcycle) I notice someone with their hands all over my baby.

"Hey, what do you think your doing?!" I said. I soon realize that it was Blade.

"Huh, it belongs to you who would've known" he said with a smirk.

"Yeah, he's mine-" Before I could finish my sentence Blade decided to butt in.

"Wait, did you just call it a he" he said with a chuckle.

"Yeah" I said I could fell my cheeks turn red.

"Wow, well I guess I will leave you two alone" he said turning away.

Your lucky your cute I thought. Wait no,he's not cute

*~*~*~*~*~

"HOME!!" I yelled as I open the front door, ran into my room, changed into an old, over sized t-shirt that was my dads and put on some comfy shorts, knee length socks, put my hair in a messy bun and, finally unclipped my bra.

"K, now that I'm all comfy,let's see what homework do I have to do?" I said to myself "Math, ugh the devils work...all just do it later" I said as I shove it back into my backpack.

"Hey sis" said Megan walking into my room quietly,I could tell she was nervous because usually she would just barge into the room.

"What's wrong?" I said worried

"Um, I have a problem" she said coming over and string down on my bed with me, looking down playing with her fingers.

"Your pregnant aren't you? I could tell by that little fat you have" I said pointing at her stomach. She put her head up and looked at me with wide eyes.
"I'm not pregnant" she said
oh shit
"do I really look that fat!" she said worried.

"What?, no you was just messing with you" I said. "Seriously though, what's wrong?" I said

"I went to the mall, looking for a job since, I'm still waiting for that letter from Yale" she said little bit disappointed at the end. Here's the thing my sister really wants to go to Yale, so during July she spent most her time writing a letter to Yale about her education and shit, I don't really know much about that stuff. She then sent it and has been waiting 3 months for a letter back.

"I decided to get a job for know at the mall, while I was their I got asked out by some guy named Sean, he seemed pretty nice, he sat down with me because he thought I was lonely which I was" she said laughing a little "but I just don't know, it's going to be my first date after, well you know" she said looking at me.

"I think you should go, he sounds hot" I said straight up forward, which caused her blush. "I mean if you don't want him, I will take him" I said trying to make her want to or something but I wasn't lying,my sister has great taste in men.

"Um..you know what I think I might go ,and yes, he is super hot but he's to old for you" she said smiling.

"No he's not, how old is he?" I asked

"He's 20, he does go to college a community college, he's studying to be a doctor." She finally finished.

"So, he's just 3years older" I said

"Yeah,but you know how dad is, its bad enough that he's 2years older than me" she said. It was true our dad didn't like us dating guys who 2-3 years older than us I don't really know why.

"Oh, when are you guys gonna go out?" I asked.

"On Friday at 7:00,at the DînerRaffiné" she said.

"Wow fancy, WAIT it's Tuesday we only have 3 days!" I said

"Oh come on, I'm just gonna wear something I find in my closet." She said

I looked at her shocked as hell this was going to be her first date in a year.
"No, we are going to the mall tomorrow find you a dress that is sexy, but yet formal." I said with a serious tone.

"Fine, because knowing you, you're gonna blackmail me into doing it even if I don't agree." she said.

*~*~*~*~*~

UGH I hate myself too. I have just been so busy with school and I just bought the Tyler Oakley book and I got so into it. Sorry but I will and I PROMISE I will update 2 times a week.
Goodbye my fellow unicorns🦄
Xoxo💋
UnknownGirl