Chapter 3

--------------
It was finally time to go to lunch.
"Ugh I'm starving I could eat a cow right now" I said I was pretty hungry I had skipped breakfast just to spent time to find an outfit.

"No kidding I could hear your stomach growling in history class" said Anna.

"Shut up" I said and slapped her arm playfully.

We finally got our food I got a cheeseburger with fries and Anna got a chicken salad we where heading towards are seats, when I bumped into someone.

"You bitch" I look up to see a girl with short, blonde, wavy hair and has my cheeseburger all over her white dress.

"I am so sorry" I apologized.

"Sorry! look what you did to my dress Britney come here!" she yelled.

Soon a another girl with blonde hair except her hair was a median length and she was much shorter than the other one, came running(more like speed walking) wearing the most shortest skirt and revealing shirt I have ever seen.

Does this school not have dress code?

"Omg Belle what the hell happened?!" the shorter blonde one yell, let's just call her blonde number 2 and we'll call the other one blonde number 1.

"She did this that bitch" blonde number 1 said while pointing directly at me.

"Hey it was a mistake chill you can buy yourself a new dress, geez" I said rolling my eyes. I notice Anna was looking at me like if I was crazy when I said that and also all the eyes in the cafeteria where on us.

"Do you even know who we are?!" Blonde number 2 said.

"Um, no am I like suppose to" I responded crossing my arms.

She gasped like those dramatic people in soap operas.

"Lily get over here!"she yelled.

Soon a really short girl with long brown hair in a half up half down up look, wearing white converse and a flower dress came running.

"Tell her who we are" Blonde number 1 said.

"Hi, you must be new I'm Lily Martin" she said she was about to stretch out her arm for me to shake before blonde number 2 slapped it away and told her to just tell us who they are.

"Um yeah okay, well um this is Belle Martin" she said and pointed to blonde number 1 "and this is her sister Britney" she said pointing to blonde number 2 " and I'm there step sister and my stepdad I mean, their dad is the principle of the school" she finally finished.

"Oh, ok so you guys are like the Queen Bees of the school also know as "the bitches" except you Lily you seem nice" I said they seemed quite surprised and shock of what I said so did Anna "Well I'm Hazel,  I'm the new girl, so if you don't mind I'm gonna go now, come on Anna" I said.

"Um..yeah bye" said Anna.

"Ugh, this isn't over" I heard Belle yell.

"Sweetie trust me it's over bye bitch, love you" I finally said as I turned around and walked away.

"I can't believe you just did that" said Anna.

"Eh she was acting like a bitch so I decide to be a bitch back" I said.

*~*~*~*~*~

Lunch was over so Anna and me went our separate ways. I was on my way to photography class. When I heard Belle yell.

"Hey you bitch come here" she said.

fuck

"Yes, what do you want? I thought I made it clear in the cafeteria that we where done with this conversation" I said.

"Well we aren't" she said crossing her arms.

"What do you want?" I asked again rolling my eyes, I honestly just wanted to leave and go to my class.

"My dad wants to see you" she said smirking.

"Okay" I said shrugging my solders not giving a care.
I walked pass her not caring and for some reason she seemed surprised of my act.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

I where entering the office when I heard Blade voice.

"Mr. Richard I know you have been getting kinda good grades but your attitude hasn't change so I'm gonna have to give you detention...again." said some guy which I assume is the principal.

"Fine" I heard Blades voice. Soon Blade marched out almost smacking the door in my face.

"Move loser." he said

"No" I said "Like I know you just got detention but can you at least ask nicely" I said crossing my arms.

"Fine" he said smirking.

Before I could say anything I felt myself being lifted from the ground.

"Hey!" I yelled as he put me back down.

"Was that nice enough?" he said

"No, it was very rude" I said crossing my arms.

"Oh, well" he said shrugging his shoulder.

Geez why does he act like me on my period? I thought as I entered the office.

"Well hello Ms. Hazel."  said a mid age man with a really creepy smile, like seriously this man looks like those people in the purge.

"Um...hi" I said, I mean I have gotten a lot of detentions before but I'm a little nervous for some reason.

"I've heard how you treated my daughter, I'm not mad but I will give you a warning we take bullying very serious here." He said

"Um.. I will have that in mind I guess, can I go now?" I said even though they where the ones being a bitch.

"Sure" he said

*~*~*~*~*~

AHHH I'm so sorry I know it's been such along time since I updated I have just been all caught up with school I forgot about all this I'm so sorry I will try to update on the weekends maybe even Friday's.
Goodbye my fellow unicorns🦄
Xoxo💋
UnknownGirl