Chapter 17

I came to school on Monday feeling like death. I somehow manage to catch a cold during the weekend and it still hasn't gone away. As I walked into first period Max annoying little voice pops up.

"Damn, what the hell happened to you?", he laughed as he looked at me. My eyes where puffed up and my nose is all stuffed and I looked like a mess, I was wearing some gray joggers, a red hoodie, my Nike sandals with socks, and my hair was up in a bun which looked like a bird nest. I also noticed Blade ,who was sitting next to Max, staring at me with his annoying (yet hot) smirk, but I just ignored him.

"Fuck off Max" I coughed as I went and took my seat next to Anna in the back.

"What's up with you?" worried Anna as I sat down.

"I have a cold, wake me up when the bell rings" I groaned putting my head down on my desk.

"Alright"

~*~*~*~*~

"Hazel" I heard someone say.

"Hazel" I heard another voice.

"Guys let just leave her here, she's not getting up"

"What? No dude"

"Ugh fine"

"Wha-" Before I could say anything else I felt myself being lifted up from my seat and thrown over someones shoulder.

"Blade!" I squealed.

"Come on, let's go to your next class" he said walking out of the classroom.

How is the teacher not noticing this?

"Nice ass" I coughed up.

"Back at ya" he chuckled.

Even though my face was facing his lower back I could feel every ones eyes on us, I mean I don't blame them it isn't an everyday thing when you see a guy caring a girl over his shoulders to class.

"Aww you guys are so cute" Max and Anna both said.

"Shut up Max"
"Shut up Anna"

~*~*~*~*~

"Hey guys"chirped Lily as she came over and took a seat with us at lunch.

"So, Anna are you gonna do anything for your birthday?" Max, Blade, Nick and Lily all turned and looked at Davis in shock, he rarely ever talks and the fact that he asked about Anna just threw them off, but I knew why he asked.

Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink, "Um, I think I'm just gonna have a small get together at the park, if y'all wanna come? It's gonna be next week"

"What time?" Davis quickly then asked.

"Um, maybe around 6?" simply replied Anna.

"We'll be there" and with that Davis got up and headed off to probably his next class.

"Damn, I've never seen Davis so into a girl before" spoke Nick in shock.

"Not even when he was with Belle" Blade added.

"I'm sure it was nothing guys" clarified Anna.

"Nope" said Max popping the 'p' at the end "That was something" he added as he put the last french fry that was in his tray into his mouth and got up to throw his trash away.

"Well, I'm gonna go to class" I announced as I got up and exited the cafeteria.

As I opened the door I somehow manage to bump into something that felt like a wall. I looked up to make eye contact with a blue eyed boy.