Chapter 7

"Why is everyone staring at me?"asked Anna as we walked down the hallway to lunch. Ever since we arrived here everyone has been staring at us....it's creepy.

"Well you did kick them out and you also slept with Max, remember?" She responded.

"Yeah, but like half the girls in this school have slept with Max, what make me any different?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, but you're the new girl, you also spent the night at Blades house" she said.

"So did you" I said.

"Well people don't notice me" she said shrugging.

"What?, of course they do" I said.

"No they don't and I really don't care I don't really like attention" she said as we entered the cafeteria.

"Whatever lets just go get our food, I'm starving" I said.

"You always are" she said with a chuckle.

"Shut up" I said jokingly.

We where gonna go set at our normal table when we heard.

"Yo, Hazel come sit with us"

Max

"You should go I'll be fine" said Anna.

"You too, Anna" he said.

"Come one lets go" I said as we headed their direction.

"What?!, you know who sits their" she whispered I shook my head no "Davis!"

"Ugh, just come on" I said as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the table.

When we got to the table I took a seat next to Blade and Anna took a seat across from me which was also next to Davis.

"You can't sit there" said Blade in a serious tone.

"Too late" I said as I took a bite of my pizza.

"No, it's not just grab your food and move" he said.

"Look, I'm not gonna move so deal with it" I finally said and continued eating.

"I think I liked you better when you where drunk" he said smirking.

"Ugh, don't remind me" I said as put my hand on my head remembering the stupid things I did.
I was going to say something but I soon heard someone's annoying heels behind me.

"Babe, what is she doing in my spot?" Someone said pointing at me I turned around to only find the one and only,

Britney

"And what is she doing in my seat?" Said her other minion pointing at Anna who of course turned out to be,

Belle

"Um, hi again" said Lily I don't even know why she's hanging out with them.

"Hey" I said in respond.

"Um, hey Lily I saved you a seat" a dude next to me that had such pretty blue eyes said.

"Oh, um thanks Nick" she said as she went and sat down blushing.