chapter thirteen.

"Lydia! I swear to god, if you don't come out of that bathroom in the next five minutes I'm going to literally Kool-Aid man the door in

"Lydia! I swear to god, if you don't come out of that bathroom in the next five minutes I'm going to literally Kool-Aid man the door in." Scott's head fell back against the bathroom door.

They were going to be late.

It had been the plan all along for everyone to start getting ready at 8, so they could leave at 10. Because at 10, they'd be catching the bus across town, where Jackson Whittemore was throwing his annual Halloween party. Obviously, the only reason everyone received an invite was by association with either Issac or Allison. That explained why Erica, Hayden, Malia, Kira, Scott, Issac, Allison, Lydia, and Stiles were all in Lydia's room. They'd been awaiting Lydia's exit from the bathroom for the past half hour.

Allison and Erica had somehow managed to squeeze in the bathroom with Lydia to assist her getting dressed. Leaving everyone else to stand or sit awkwardly around the room. For the most part it was uncomfortable, the only positive thing being that they got to examine each others costumes with genuine appreciation before they got drunk and images became blurry.

Stiles had sat idly in the corner of the room, on Lydia's bean bag chair - a recent addition brought from Stiles' room to her own. He figured he was over enough that it was a necessity, and thus far that proved to be very true. He sat, sunken into the overly sized bag, listing off costumes and their owners on the palm sized sketch pad that he always made a point to bring out with him– just in case he caught an idea...or in this case, needed to mark down inventory...

or in this case, needed to mark down inventory