Ennis

Adri:

"Deucalion is unstoppable so how are we supposed to stop him?" Scott asked walking up to the little table Derek had been standing by. I mean for a place that looked like shit on the outside, it was kind of amazing on the inside.

"I don't know." Kora sighed. Wait...fight my dad had went against them where the hell was I when this shit happened.

"Look I think for now we should just leave this alone...I mean now that Deucalion has Ennis strength he is more powerful than ever." Derek stated looking around,"So that means no fighting the Alpha Pack members at all until we know their next move.

Ennis' powers the only way he could have Ennis' powers is if he killed...no ..no.

"What if they try to piss me off at school?" Isaac growled

"If you have to fight...fight...but no purposely going up against them."

"Is....I'm a go" I whispered in his ear.

"What?...Why?" He frowned, gosh why was he so cute when he did that.

"My dad wants me home." I lied though my teeth, I'd lied before like all the times I had lied to my dad about going out to practice, when really I was going to see Isaac, but lying to Isaac hurt me. It felt as if my heart was out of control and speeding up.

"Oh..okay I'll walk you out then." I smiled god he was so sweet.

Me and him started to walk out , then it got pretty awkward between us. Isaac shoved his hands in his pockets and turned to look at me.

"Thanks"

"For What?"

He laughed before smiling," Getting me and Scott out of detention."

"Oh"

"Hey if-if I do something you promise not to get mad."

"Well that depends....if you're going to kiss me then no..but, if you're going to do something like just lean in and then pull away...yeah well, then I would be pissed."

He blushed," I was going to kiss you...."

I pulled myself from leaning against my motorcycle and move closer to Isaac. He bit his lip and I rolled my eyes, before I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tip-toes and pressed my lips against his.

The kiss was......the kiss was just wow, his lips were so soft and sweet. His hands latched onto my hips pulling me closer to him...and closer...and closer.

"Isaac I can't come any closer," I giggled into the kiss.

"Ofcourse you can," He stated smiling. We pulled away fully and I giggled again, Isaac was different, something about him just made all the anger in me disappear upon hearing about the death of Ennis....maybe he was my trigger. The only person in the world that could calm me down enough not to go on a werewolf rampage,"I should go"

He cleared his throat and smiled," Yeah...uh...yeah."

We stood there for another few minutes before I broke our comfortable silence," Isaac..you're kind of going to have to let me go...."

"Oh...yeah!" His hands pulled away from my hips and his face turned a bright red, he looked down before looking back at me," See you tomorrow?"

I got on my back before grabbing the helmet," Yeah...I could pick you up from Scott's if you want...and then you can drive the rest of the way."

"Yeah that'll-that'll be cool" He smiled before turning to walk off,

I reached out and grabbed his wrist and pulled him back towards me.

"What?" He asked cutely raising an eyebrow, making me bit my bottom lip. God how can one guy be so damn cute and not even know it?...yep he's defiantly my trigger.

I let my hand trail up to the back of his neck before pulling him down to me and smashing our lips together. His hands rested on the handle bars and the seat of the bike. The kissed went on for longer than I expected it to before Isaac pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine, "You should go..."

"Yeah...but I kind of don't want to now" He laughed softly before leaning back up.

"Bye Adri."

"Bye Isaac.." I giggled before putting my helmet on and pulling off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I pulled up to the house it was if all the anger came rushing back to me. Ennis...he was gone?.... and when the hell where they going to tell me about the fight?

"Dad!" I screamed walking into the house," Dad!...Where the hell are you?"

"In here darling," His voice came in from his study.

"Something wrong sweetheart?" He asked when I walked in.

I placed the helmet down on the desk before crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the door frame, "When were you going to tell me about Ennis?"

"I didn't know I had to..since you know you're the daughter and I'm the father."

"Yeah, but after you step down I'm the next in charge of this damn pack....and I would like to get info on you killing members of our pack."

"My pack !," He growled walking up to me," Adri..you're just like your mother always hollering the word ours!...this is my pack!...okay sweetheart and I can kill whoever the hell I want.....that maybe unfair but that's the way it is.."

I glared looking up at him," So if I failed you and got hurt in a battle protecting your ass you would kill me?"

He just stared at me before taking his shades," Adri you're my daughter I could never kill you..."

"Then why do I have the feeling you would....."

He backed up and it got quiet between us before I dared to speak up, "Why?....he risked his life for yo-"

"Oh don't start with that bullshit , Adri!...you and I both know it was a matter of time before I would have to kill one of them...Adrianna, this is how we alphas are...and its not like you didn't kill your own pack.."

I could feel the anger rising in me again," I was stupid...I didn't know what the hell I was doing.....it wasn't like I had a choice..."

My hand balled up into a fist and I just wanted nothing more than to punch my dad, dad should he even get that name. I scoffed and walked out of the study and into my room slamming the door, before jumping on my bed, tears rolled down my eyes. I hate him...so much sometimes.

"Don't we all" I turned around and looked back seeing Kali sitting in one of my chairs.

"What are you-How did you-"

"I was a teenager once....Adri." She wiped her face, this was the first time I had ever seen her cry, "Why couldn't he just give him another chance?"

I sighed and walked over to her and hugged her something I would've never done in a million years but I just felt like I had to, and when she hugged back I knew that she was really hurting.

"Kali-"

"Don't," she stated pulling from the hug and getting up ," I shouldn't be crying anyway...Ennis wouldn't want me to."

She turned and walked off before I grabbed her arm. She looked back at me and for once I didn't see her bad girl side.....I saw her emotional and sad side...it scared me, but it also made me happy to know she had a side like that..

I let go of her arm and she smiled slightly before walking out of the door. I sighed, Why do I get this feeling as if I don't want to be apart of this pack anymore.