Anger and Rage

Adri:

Isaac growled as the sound of motorcycles boomed from behind us, What the hell are they doing and why?, I wondered as Isaac clenched and unclenched his jaw.

"Isaac...calm down" I whispered putting my hand on his, and watching as his eyes flashed from golden to their beautiful blue. He let go of the steering wheel and held my hand.

"I just don't get it what the hell are they following us for?"He growled trying to keep himself under control.

"For me..." I murmured looking up at him, and his eyes landed on me, before he turned them back to the road. He let go of my hand and hit the gas making the car go faster, but I knew that Aiden and Ethan would catch up. And just like I thought Aiden and Ethan's motorcycles drove right past us and stopped in the middle of the road in front of us.

I knew that if it wasn't for me Isaac probably would've ran their asses over but he stopped. The two dumb-asses got off of their motorcycles and walked into the very front of the car and stopped.

"Time to go home Adri," Aiden was the first to speak,I sighed getting ready to get out of the car when Isaac grabbed my arm.

"She's not going anywhere with you." He growled through gritted teeth.

"Isaac...don't." I whispered yanking my arm away from him and getting out of the car, and of course he followed me out.

"She's not going.." He stated yanking on my arm ,when I went to walk up to Ethan, and pulling me into his chest.

"I think she wants to go.." Ethan smirked grabbing for my arm, alright really I'm not doing this tug-of-war shit.

I felt Isaac's claws softly dig into my arm and I knew without even looking at him that he was getting ready to wolf out," Let her go...or else."

"Or else..what?" Ethan shot back yanking me completely out of Isaac's hands and keeping me in his chest by putting his arm around my neck. Before I explain to you what I did next let me explain myself, if I was to go with them I would be punished by Deucalion, never to see Isaac again, probably never be able to see day light again, so I did the most sensible thing a girl could do. I used my canines and bit the hell out Ethan's arm, before grabbing a hold of his hand and flipping him over onto his back.

Isaac had already started to jump and tackled Aiden to the ground, knocking the shit out of him. Ethan looked up at me bewildered and wiped his mouth before his eyes turned red and lunged at me. I never thought I see the day that I would have to fight Ethan, Aiden yeah I could totally see that.

I clawed at Ethan's face and kicked him off of me sending me, sending him flying. I stood up wait I was still the second in command right, right . So I let out a huge growl making Isaac and Aiden stop fighting and Ethan look up. I could feel all the rage in me starting to disappear, why didn't I do that in the first place.

"I'm not going!" I growled looking at Aiden who had let go of Isaac's shirt," So tell Deucalion that I'm no longer his daughter and to leave me the hell alone.

"Why?" Aiden barked," I thought we were family.."

"Families, don't keep secrets..like the fact that he killed my mom." I growled looking at him," Now either you guys cab leave with the little bit of dignity you have left or get you ass kicked by an alpha and beta..your choice."

Ethan got up wiping off the blood from his mouth," What did I tell you? " He laughed looking at Aiden,"She's no alpha...she's a fucking trader, and that's how you will die..just like your mother."