Crying makes you weak

Adri POV

"Adri are you sure your okay enough to help?" Allison asked as we stepped from the elevator and into her floor.

"Yeah, just catch me up will you?" I wanted nothing more but to kill her but I couldn't do that not with Stile going crazy.

"Yeah, um, Well you know how we sacrificed ourselves right?"

I shook my head up and down.

"Well when we did that it awoke something from the nemicon an Nogitsune, its and um Japanese spirt it thrives off of chaos, it possessed Stiles we still don't know why him but it did, now its hard for us to know if we're dealing with Stiles or the Nogitsune. And it doesn't help that a Nogitsune likes to play tricks."

"Does it hurt him ?" I asked as we walked through the hallway.

"Only when he tries to resist it, I guess but other than that no."

"But didn't he go to the hospital to get a scan?"

"Yea, and they did it turns out that his brain was exactly like his mothers, literally exactly alike so we're trying to find him."

"Wow I missed that much?"

"Yeah"

"He also checked himself into a mental facility after the scan but that didn't even help him."

We walked into a room that looked like a study Derek, Argent, and Officer Stilinski stood looking over the desk before turning around to us.

"What is she doing here?" Derek asked

"Wow good to see you too, Derek." I stated sarcastically walking up and hugging him, surprisingly he hugged back.

"I didn't mean it that way I just thought you were sick."

"She still is," Argent stated moving in front of Derek and looking down at me, "I don't think you need to be here right now."

"With all do respect sir, believe or not I care about Stiles and I know you don't trust me but I'm nothing like my father was, nothing, so you have nothing to worry about."

"That's not what I'm worried about, your weak phsyically and mentally we don't need a Nogitsune trying to possess a werewolf."

"Argent leave her alone, she might be the only one that can get through to Stiles." Derek stated and both me and Argent raised an eyebrow.

"And what makes you think she can get through to Stiles?"

"Your talking to the girl who gave up alpha capability to two idiots that tried to kill her, she also is sick and still standing taller and stronger than any alpha I know, and also she knows chaos better than anyone you got to remember her father did use her to kill her own pack, if anyone can help stop Stiles its her." Derek nodded towards me.

I smiled thinking that I would never see the day Derek said something like that to me.

"Well I don't know much about what's been going on but from what I heard the nogitsune is a trickster, It like messing with peoples minds right well think of all the places Stiles would go and split up and go there."

Everyone shook their head and started to head I went to walk for the door when I completely conlapsed. Derek turned around and grabbed me helping me up.

"Adri you sure you're okay to do this?" He asked I looked up into his now green eyes and smiled.

"Peachy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how but I ended up getting stuck with Allison and Stilinski. Not that I had a problem with the two, well a little problem with Allison. Its just that if you asked how I would spend my weekend I would definitely say not in a elevator with these two.

Mr. Stilinski sighed," I don't get how you girls do, you two are the most strongest teenage girls I've ever met."

"To be honest Mr. Stilinski I'm not," Allison stated ," I may look it but deep down I'm asking myself what's going to happen to Stiles, to Issac, to us."

She broke down and Mr. Stilinski being the father figure he is held her and tried to calm her down she looked over to me and sniffled," How do you do it?"

"My mom is dad, my boyfriend might be dying, I haven't talked to my father in weeks, and I went into a drug induced coma and killed all of my pack, on the inside I crying my eyes out begging for forgivness begging for this all to end, but showing that weakness will not help us now will it."

Allison looked at me," You've cried before right?...then why not cry right now Issac is laying on his death bed an-and you're just gonna keep it bottled inside! you say you care about him but you don't show it!!"

I felt myself wolf out and before I knewed I had Allison cornered with a scared Mr. Stilinski right behind us watching in horror. 

I slammed my hand against the wall," You think I don't care! Yes, I have cried but you know what I've learned crying doesn't help it doesn't bring my mom back, it's not going to help Stiles or Issac or even us, all it does is shows weakness, I'm tired of being weak Allison, I'm sick and fucking tired of being weak, aren't you?!?"

She opened her mouth to say something when Mr. Stilinski's phone went off.

"What's that?" She asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Um..When Stiles started sleep walking I got this sercurity cameras installed when someone tries to break in it goes off."

We all looked at his phone to see Stiles sitting in his room waving at us.