Fight and Wounds

Well if it ain't the little traider and her possey," Kali snickered walking down the stairs and stopping on the last one.

"I see your still reecovering from getting your ass kicked don't make me do it again." Adri growled getting out of Isaac's arm.

Kali laughed holding up her finger and shaking it back and forth," Ah..ah..this fight is between me and Derek ...none of his stupid little pack..or else the bitch dies."

Derek growled immediately wolfing out when Kali called Jennifer,Ms. Blake, a bitch,"Fine..but trust me when I say I'm going to rip your neck out with my teeth" Kali smirked before jumping at Derek and trying to scratch him. All Adri and Isaac did was sit and wait for who would win.

Isaac took out his phone nudging Adri who looked back at him with a scared and annoyed expression. Isaac's eyes dropped down to his phone letting Adri see that he had texted Stiles to come and turn on the power and Adri shook her head.

The fight went on Derek getting a few scratches here and there and Kali with only a couple before Isaac's phone rung with the text,now, light up on the screen. Isaac bit on his bottom lip before jumping to the button and pressing it shocking the shit out of Derek and Kali, before running over to Jennifer.

Adri took her chance and tackled Kali to the floor getting shocked on her own but not caring. Kali clawed hard making her scream in pain before rolling off of her and clutching her side.

"Grab him," Kali growled picking up Adri. The twins grabbed onto Derek's hands making his claws turn and Kali brought Adri over to them. Derek pulled on his arms to break free but at last his claws were jammed into Adri's flesh, making Adri's mouth fall open at the pain.

"Seems like princess finally dies..." Kali smirked before nodding at the twins and walking out of the room. A stunned Isaac looked at Adri blood dripping from her sides. He didn't know if he should move or not , even if he wanted to he couldn't he was just stunned.

Derek looked up at Adri with so much horrier in his face and kept whispering the words what have I done.

"I'm okay Derek just pull them out..."

"No its...its going to hurt you more.."

"J-Just trust m-me....pull them out ...." Derek shook his head retracting his claws and catching Adri before she hit the ground. Isaac finally coming out of his stunned state ran over to Adri and brushed her hair out of her face.

"A-Adri I-I'm so sorry I-I tried-" Derek cried, Derek was crying? Adri thought forgetting the fact that she was bleeding on her sides.

"I'm fin...Derek I'm fine it wasn't that deep I'm fine..." She smiled sitting up a little but Isaac just grabbed her and pulled her into him.

"I'm fine.. Isaac" She whispered again letting her hand brush over Isaac's face"I'm..just tired..."

Adri fainted in Isaac's arms, he could still hear her heartbeat going which was a good thing. Footsteps came until they stopped right in the middle of the doorway.

Kora stood looking at Isaac who was holding the girl she had started to become friends with before sprinting over to the two.

"Please don't tell me she's dead...please." Kora cried tears falling down her face.

Isaac shook his head no and sighed," She just fainted."

Moments later Lydia had joined Kora's side," What happened?"

"They m-made me almost k-kill her..." Derek stuttereed still shooken up by the whole thing.

"Well it was an accident Derek...and besides she's still alive.." Kora whispered," Let's get her fixed up."

Stiles showed up just in time to see Isaac get up with Adri in his hands and place her on the table, Kora had dissappeared and reappeared with a wrap and a couple of big banages and put them on Adri. Stiles looked down seeing Ms. Blake staring at Kora, Lydia, Derek and Isaac as they stood over Adri all thinking one thing.

Please she doesn't die

I didn't want to explain the fight because watching the episode was so hard for me and I really wanted to focus on the thing with Derek and his shock..and a little bit of Isaac to..so yeah I hope you llllllooooovvveeeee iiiiiitttt. Tee-Heee