Car Chase

"I ask you boys to do one simple thing but you can't even do that!" Deucalion growled at the two boys who sat in the two chairs in the middle of the room.

"Alpha what were we supposed to do?....she fought us and not only that she's second in command we couldn't disobey." Ethan stated, not making eye contact with his Alpha.

Deucalion stopped pacing back and forth and looked at Ethan and Aiden," You couldn't disobey her!....I am the alpha of alphas you listen to me...she is not the alpha until I say so!"

Kali looked up at Deucalion shaking her head in disgust, had he lost his damn mind, she thought . Deucalion picked up his can and took off the red tip on the bottom of the cane. He held it up in front of the twins faces and swiped right across there right cheeks. He caped the end and looked at them.

"Bring me my daughter....I don't care what the hell you have to do!", He turned and looked at Kali as if he could actually see her, "You go with them."

She stood up and shook her head, not even waiting for the alphas walked out the door and to the Camaro that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Adri's POV

I woke up to no Isaac, but a note from where he had slept.

Hey babe, sorry I couldn't be here when you woke. Derek made me go to school, so see you later

~~~Isaac.

I smiled and sat up in the bed, I grabbed some clothes and got dressed in a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. I walked into the front room seeing Derek looking down at the stuff on his desk.

"What's that?" He looked up at me and shook his head.

"Nothing...just some stuff that Scott and Stiles left from last night." I shook my head and walked over to the desk to look at the papers, it was all about the death of the virgins. I bit on my bottom lip looking at the stuff.

"Sacrifices?"

"Yeah, Stiles thinks that it sacrifices for something big that's about to come...or something like that I don't really pay any attention to what the hell he says half the time..." I laughed, and Derek raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you and Stiles had a little bromance going on or something." Derek's face contorted in disgust and he shook his head again.

I grabbed my keys to the motorcycle off of the table," I'm going to go get Starbucks."

I walked out not even waiting for a reply and hoped on the bike.

Third Person~~~

Adri drove her bike down the long road not even thinking about the fact they someone could be following her. The Camaro holding the three alphas drove at a steady speed behind her. Following her as she pulled up to a Starbucks.

Adri parked her bike in a parking spot, got off her bike and walked inside to get her coffee, while the alphas waited.

"I can't believe he's doing this to her...as if she hasn't been hurt enough." Kali mumbled with a shake of her head .

Five minutes went by and Adri finally walked out, but as if she could feel their presents her eyes looked up to see Aiden in the drivers seat revving up the car. So she didn't the only smart thing she could do, she dropped her coffee and took off running on foot knowing that by the time she got on the motor cycle and started it up they would have her.

Kali got out of the car, being the fastest of the three she could probably catch her before they did. Adri jumped over the fences that laid behind all of the stores and everything.

"Adri..stop," Kali called after her, even though Kali was fast Adri was faster. Adri kept running before turning her right into an alleyway with no where to go she turned to see Kali.

"Adri...you can either come with us or-"

"Save it, Kali..he killed my mother...even if you make me go with you I will never have respect for him or you guys." Adri yelled, as she walked up to Kali, showing her that she was giving up.

The Camaro pulled up behind the two and Adri sighed walking over to the car and opening the back door and slide in next to Ethan, who was just staring at her.

"I thought you would've put up a bigger fight than that" He murmured raising an eyebrow.

She threw him a disgusted look," What's the point?....even if I got away this time he would still send you guys after me."

AHHH who else can't wait till Monday for the new episode. I was watching the last episode and couldn't get over how cute Daniel/Isaac looked hiding under the bed.