Forgive me

When Adri awoke later on that evening the house was quiet everything was. She jumped out of Isaac's bed and walked to the bathroom. She lifted up her shirt seeing bandages wrapped around her body and groaned when the pain hit her. 

She bit on her bottom lip and walked out of the room and halfway down the stairs to the main room where Kora, Stiles and Peter sat.

"So you're telling me he became like that over a highschool crush?" Stiles asked Peter but that was the only thing she got before she quietly walked back up the stairs. She sighed she needed to talk to Derek she didn't want this hanging over his head.

She quietly walked into Isaac's room and lifted up one of the windows before carefully jumping out of it. She groaned when she hit the floor and pain from her sides struck her again. She quickly caught Derek's scent and went to find him.

Isaac sighed banging his head on the wall of Scott's room. He needed someone to talk to about what happened who better than the superhero himself. Scott's footsteps lead to his room and the door was opened with a loud bang and a sigh from him.

He went to sit down at his desk when he finally realized that Isaac was leaning against the wall by his bathroom," What the hell?....how long have you been here?"

Isaac sighed pushing himself off of the wall and sat on the bed," Long enough...where were you?"

"Um...nowhere.." Isaac knew Scott was lying but shook it off and let out a sigh," I heard Adri got hurt...is she okay now?"

"I don't know...I left after Kora wrapped her up."

Scott shook his head then raised an eyebrow," Why are you here then?"

"I need advice." Isaac sighed," I love Adri with all my heart but I'm getting tired of seeing her get hurt....today I felt like a coward I could've got up...I could've did something but I froze."

"Isaac there was nothing you could do..."

"There was something I could do!...There's always something I could've done...I'm the reason why Boyd is dead!....I'm the reason why Adri is hurt!"

"How the hell is any of that your fault?"

"If I hadn't talked Boyd into to going up against Deucalion he would still be here...If I hadn't came up with that stupid plan Adri wouldn't have been hurt....everything I do gets someone else hurt!"

Scott sighed looking at Isaac," But everything you have did has saved another person..."

Isaac looked up from his hands at Scott, he did have a point everything I did did help someone else, He thought.

Adri walked up behind Derek quietly looking at a spiral symbol, vendetta.

"What's all of this?"

Derek spun around seeing Adri and looked at her with the same shock expression he had when he had hurt her," Wha-Why-How did you find me?"

Adri cheekily pointed to her nose," Your scent"

Derek turned around and looked back at that spiral," You shouldn't be here...... I only hurt the people I love."

"So you love me....?" Adri joked raising an eyebrow and walking closer.

"I think of you like my little sister....so yeah I love you.."

Adri shook her head up and down," What was her name?"

Derek turned to her," Who's name?"

"The girl...you know the one you lost.."

Derek sighed,"Paige....why the hell are you asking me this?"

"Peter is telling Stiles and Kora the story of why your eyes were blue...but I rather hear it from you.."

"Well you're not....its to painful..." Derek whispered looking down and Adri walked up to him and pulled him into a hug, and suprisingly he hugged back.," I don't get...how you can care for me....I almost killed you."

"Because I know what it's like to kill someone you love..." Derek looked at her raising an eyebro and she sighed.

"I didn't tell you everything..." She looked down at her hands," Before I killed my pack before any of this had happened...I had blue eyes like you had...."

"How did you get them?"

"My friend Rachel....she was going to be my beta if I had became a alpha like a normal werewolf...we were playing around in the woods one day not too far from my house...this was before you know Deucalion had lost his sight and became evil...he used to be the best dad in the world...." Adri scoffed looking down then back up, before shaking her head.

" Any way me and Rachel were playing around...we had gotten to far from home so we started heading back and hunters...hunters came out of nowhere they were shooting arrows and one of them hit Rachel in the stomach...punctering a vital organ...she started internally bleeding...So she broke off the long part of the arrow and we took off running....we had got away from them..but she was still bleeding out..she just kept screaming about how it hurt...and she told me to make the pain go away...s-so I k-kill-"

"So you killed her..." Derek finished for Adri who shook her head and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"When Deucalion and my mom showed up...I had blue eyes and Rachel's dead body laying on me...I-I cried forever...that's when I got old enough and my dad told me to kill my pack I couldn't....that's why he drugged me."

"Does Isaac know about Rachel..?"

"No." Adri shook her head before looking at Derek," So please don't tell him...?"

" I won't...but why tell me?"

"So you wouldn't think to much about her... or about Erica or Boyd...or even me...Derek you only hurt a few people.....and that was on accident......I killed my whole pack..." Her voice cracked as she talked," So don't let it hang over you."

"How did you get over it..?"

"I just hoped that they would forgive me..."

So I wanted this chapter to basically be about Adri's real first killing and why she cares about Derek so much...but awww Derek thinks of her as a sister