Break ups

I know the chapters bad but I wanted to get past malia and all that and to the good stuff so yeah they break up but trust when I say THEY WILL GET IT IT BACK TOGETHER, YEAH..

~ 3 days later~

Issac POV:

"So have you talked to Adri?" Allison asked as I looked over her shoulder at what she was looking for.

"Yeah..." I stated not really wanting to go in depth of what happened between me and Adri, but allison didn't get that moment because she pressured on.

"What happen?"

"We broke up"

She stopped typing and turned to look at me ," WHAT?!?!"

"Yep!"

FLASHBACK~

"What are you doing her Lahey?" Aiden asked.

"I came to see how my girlfriend is doing.." I growled I really didn't have time for his shit.

"I don't think you're gonna be able to call her that after what happened between you and Allison at the party..." I raised an eyebrow looking at him before quickly pushing past him I need to see Adri, I needed to explain.

I walked to her door and opened the door only to be hit in the shoulder with a picture frame," I can't believe you I've been here puking up my guts and you go and get cozy with Allison....the girl that tried to kill you ?!?!?!"

"Adri...baby please.!"

"No.....!" She stated " Get out...now!"

"Adri calm down.."

"Get out Issac Lahey...I never want to see your cute werewolf ass again.." She sobbed into her hands. I slowly walked up to her and hugged her, god I'm stupid.

"Baby please I'm sorry.. I love you"

She looked up at me her beautiful gray eyes staring back at me," Oh yeah then why did you cheat?"

I had nothing to say to that because, why did I cheat? Adri was the most beautiful, funny , and strongest girls I ever met. After all the thing we've been through to get here I cheat on her with the girl she hates the most 

Allison.

I walk out the room, Idon't deserve her, I never deserved her.

So stupid.

~END~

"How did s-she find out?" Allison asked guilt running through her eyes.

"I told her.." Scott's voice ranged from the door frame.

I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes, i should've known,"Why what th-"

"She deserved to know Issac you and I both know that...its not like she didn't already know anyway with you two almost always being together." He stated just as Allison's dad walked in.

Adri POV

"AHHHHHAHHHASHHHAAAAHHH" I screamed repeatedly as Aiden and Ethan tried to hold me down.

Everything just burned every little thing burned.

"Adri...please stopp kicking.!" Ethan yelled.

I started to calm down, until I fell limply on the bed," What's wrong with me?"

"To be truthful a lot of things Adri..alot" aiden stated falling on a chair close by.

I sighed an rolled over as I started to feel a slight burn on my hip, my eyes caught the picture of me and Issac kissing, and I cried. Ethan climbed in the bed with me and held onto me as walked up and played with my hair.

"He doesn't deserve you Adri.." Ethna whispred kissing the top of my head.

"Yeah he's a douche don't cry over him." Aiden added.

"Yeah but he was a cute douche, my douche." I cried again as fire started to feel up my body the pain started to get worst.

Aiden sighed," Go to sleep Adri."

I shook my head before closing my eyes 

Issac POV

I stood in front of her and the twin's house, here goes nothing.

I walked up to the door to knock when I heard screaming, Adri's screaming. I quickly knocked the door down before running through the halls of the house to Adri's room.

"Issac!... what are you doing here..?"

"I came to talk to you...but are you okay?"

She smiled trying to hold back the pain,"Peachy?"

I picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulderm" Where's Aiden and Ethan with ?"

"Protecting Scott I do believe....why are you dressed in a tuxedo...why do you smell like perfue?"

I looked over at her seeing that she was narrowing her eyes at me, they glowed blue letting me know that she was finna wolf out," You were with her weren't you?

"Yes..." I mumbeled 

And we didn't talk the rest of the way to Deaton's.