Back to Normal

Third Person :

Adri awoke with a gasp and a cough she turned to the side of her bed and kept coughing until she couldn't anymore. She looked up from the floor and looked over to her dresser and kept lifting her head up until her eyes locked on the image in her mirror. She gasped when she saw her blue eyes, a frown coming to her face.

The door to Adri's room flew open, she immediately ran into her father's arms," There back my eyes...there back to there ugly blue.."

"Your eyes were never ugly....Adri...they have always been beautiful just like yourself..." Deucalion responded. Adri pulled away from her father and looked up at him, never had he ever called her gorgeous. She pulled fully away from him and looked to his eyes.

"Dad..your eye-"

"Yes...I got it back....I think I would've noticed that Adri..." He smiled," And..you...did you just call me dad?"

I smiled," Yeah...."

"May I ask why?"

I hugged him again," When I was laying on the table at Deacon's....you could've killed me and took my power but you didn't...."

"Because...you are my daughter Adri....I will protect you no matter..if you are on my side or not..."

I smiled then frowned ," Where's Ethan and Aiden...?"

"There rooms knocked out.....dealing with Jennifer took a lot out of them...even though you did give up your powers to save them."

I looked down," How are you not disappointed in me?"

"Adri..through all of this you listened to your heart..or your head...anyway you did what any alpha would've done you did what you though was right...you may be a beta now....but you are still an alpha in my eyes."

I smiled," Thank you, Dad"

" Your welcome....now go check up on your pack."

I smiled and walked passed my dad. I ran down the hallway to the Twins room, but stopped when my eyes landed on Kali's door. I pushed it open and walked into there. I picked up her familiar jacket and shook my head.

" Why do the dumb always die young?" I whispered.

I walked out of the room and continued down the hall to the twins room. I opened the door to there room and giggled when I saw the twins. I ran to Aidens bed and jumped up and down on it.

"Wake up, Wake up, Wake up....Aiden....Ethan wake up"

Aiden growned ," Adri..will you shut up I had to carry your ass all the way here..."

"Yeah...and I had to get you in the bed which was hard with all the growling you did.." Ethan groaned.

I hopped out of there bed's and stood in the middle of there room without a second thought I let out a growl , and the two both stood up staring at me. I smiled and giggled.

"how the hell did you do that?" Athan asked and I shrugged.

"Your mother..." My father stated walking into the room.

"When you gave your powers to Ethan and Aiden...in return your mother gave you Kali's...."

"how is that possible...?"

"Lets just say that your mother was a powerful women..." He smiled," Now get dressed.... your boyfriend is waiting."

I raised an eyebrow but I didn't say anything and went to get dressed. I let my hair go down, it was darker than it was before and I loved it. I smiled and kissed my father on the cheek as I walked out the door. I sighed when I had realized that I no longer had my motorcycle and started to walk. I stopped when I heard the sound of a horn and turned around.

I turned to see Stiles in the front seat of his jeep and Scott in the passenger's. Allison and Isaac were sitting in the back seat and Isaac's eyes lit up when he saw me," Need a ride.."

"um...yeah..but what about Ethan and Aiden.." I asked looking around finally realizing they weren't behind me.

"Riding with Lidia and Danny....now get in." Stiles smiled and I raised an eyebrow. Stiles opened his door and pushed his seat down and I got in and sat by Isaac who wrapped his arm around me.

"Okay...yesterday I remember being knocked out, after I gave my power to Ethan and Aiden...today I wake up and my father has his eye sight and being nice...you guys actually like Ethan and Aiden..and everyone's smiling....what the hell happened."

"We won.." Isaac smiled

"That's it...where's Derek and Cora..?"

"We don't know....but we do know there somewhere close." Scott smiled as Stiles started to drive.

" What about you guys parents?"

"We found them.." Stiles smile looking in the mirror," There's nothing to worry about...Adri...everything is back to normal.."

I smiled and looked up at Isaac, he raised an eyebrow," Your eyes...they're blue.."

"Yeah..I know...and I'm okay with that..." I smiled," Are you?"

"Yeah...I think I actually like them better when they're blue instead of red..." I blushed and leaned up and pecked his lips....

" I love you Adri... "

"I love you too.."

"Okay can you guys stop being all lovey dovey.."

I pulled away from Isaac, " Jealous much, Stiles"