The overlooked

I did not actually copy the show word for word some of this is what I think they said because I didn't fully remember so yeah....I did remember the part where Stiles cried...Dylan O'Brien is such a sexy and beautiful crier 

Third Person

Ms. Blake rushed into Derek's house 'worry' written all over her face.

"Derek!....Derek!" She called out for her lover. She looked around frantically, until she turned and saw his silhouette standing in the doorway that lead to another room.

"Oh...Derek" She cried out before rushing into his opened arms. She hugged him tightly before pressing a kiss to his lips and then pulled away," I have to talk to you...Stiles and Scott are going to tell you this story that's not true you just can't belie-"

Jennifer cut herself off looking towards the couch that held and unconsious Adri before glaring her eyes back at Derek," They're already here....aren't they?"

Derek looked behind her , making her turn around to look at Stiles, who had tears on his cheeks, and Scott. Stiles wiped his eyes before glaring at her," Where's my dad?"

Jennifer turned back to Derek who was raging with anger," You can't believe them Derek....do I look like a monster?...they don't even have proof..."

"Yes we do...." Scott stating holding up a bottle of what looked like dust," My boss gave me this...he said it can heal and it kill ..."

"Mistletoe..." Jennifer whispered

"Lets see what it does to you.." Scott opened the bottle that held the mistletoe once the dust landed on her she started turning from the Darach then back to her 'normal' self. Derek held a hurt expression on his face while looking at her.

Once the dust was gone Jennifer appeared as her normal self she looked at Derek ," Now you know?"

Derek gritted his teeth dismaying all his heart ache and pain and grabbed her neck just as his phone ringed," What!"

"Derek its Cora...she's still sick but theres something else appearing in black crap she's throwing up."

"Mistletoe...." Derek whispered before hanging up the phone. He growled and tightened his grip on her neck.

"Derek!....Stop!'' Stiles yelled.

"Derek!" Scott yelled after.

"Derek stop we need her for Cora.....for Adri...." Scott whispered nodding his head to Adri, who laid on the couch still unconsious

"Yeah..Derek you need me..." Jennifer choked out," I 'm the only one who knows whats wrong with Cora and Adri...I know where Stiles Dad is.."

Derek growled and let her go dropping to the ground she looked up at him and started laughing," yeah...you need me."

" We have to go..." Derek growled looking from her to Scott and Stiles..

"Who's going to watch Adri..?" Stiles asked his voice croaking from crying.

"She'll be fine I'll just lock up the house."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Scott, Derek, Stiles and Jennifer walked the first person they're meeting is Scott's mom.She turned to look at her son with an confused face but got even more confused when she saw Stiles holding her bat," Why does Stiles have my bat?"

"Not enough time to explain where's Cora?" Scott asked hurriedly.

"Um...they haven't evacuated her room yet so she should be there...Why?"

"We just need to get her ..and get her out of here.."

"There's a third ambulance waiting in the basement you can take her there."

Scott shook his head before they walked around Ms. McCall and to the elevators.

"You don't have to hold unto me like that Derek I'm not going anywhere..." Jennifer scoffed only recieving a glance from Derek. She turned around feeling Scott and Stiles staring at her and rolled her eyes before sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later.

Why is she answereing?, Isaac thought he sat in the car waiting for Ethan and Aiden to come running around the corner but he kept checking his phone waiting for Adri to reply to his 10 million text messages. Okay he didn't text her ten million times but its close.

He sighed and threw his phone down before hitting on the gas sending the car forward following along with Allison's plan. After that was finished he drove to the basement to pick up Stiles, Cora , and Peter who were stuck in the emergency car. 

He got out and quickly loaded an unconsious Cora only to have Stiles run off  and go back inside the hospital," Stiles!" He had called after him only to be ignored he shook his head and hopped into the car but didn't push the gas even when he saw Ethan and Aidne behind him.

"What the hell are you waiting for?!?!?" Peter yelled looking up from his neice/

"Scott!"

"Well unless you want to be torn apart by the alpha twins....drive!" Isaac hit the gas on that note and started driving back to Derek's loft.

Once they had got there he helped Peter bring Cora in and laid her on the couch. Peter took a step back from the couch only to step in something that sticky. He looked down on the floor only to see Black goo and mistletoe.

"Did Cora do this?" He asked looking up at Isaac .

"No..Issac whispered he bent down to look at only to see somthing shining under the couch. He reached for only to find out that it was a phone cover in goo.

"What's that ?" Peter asked.

Isaac gulped and bit on his lip unlocking the phone only to read a text message that was finna be sent, 'Isaac I don't feel go-' , " Adri's phone..." He whispered before locking it again, only to see a picture of him and her.