Not Everyone Can Make It

Adri pulled at the restraints on her arms, after an hour of crying she realized that wouldn't help her get out. She started to cry more at the fact that she couldn't get out and frustration over took her. She let out a growl and banged her head on the wall and closed her eyes. The squeaky door to the room opened and Adri immediately shot her head up looking at Aiden.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I came to see how are you doing.." Aiden stated with a gulp.

"My fucking arms and legs are cuffed together and I've been locked in this room for the past five hours...how the hell do you think I'm doing?" Adri scoffed.

"Adri..just give up be back with us....your dad -"

"He's NOT my dad...why can't you guys understand that....Aiden he killed my mother..if someone did that to your family wouldn't you be mad...oh, that's right the only family you have is this god damn pack..so why don't you shut the hell up and be useful and get me the fuck out of here!" Adri growled.

Aiden looked down the family thing hurt but he wouldn't let it show, he walked out of the room and ten minutes later Ethan showed up. Adri sighed why wouldn't they help her she would do the same for them. Ethan shook his head at the Alpha Beta and didn't do anything else but walk out of the room.

Adri banged her head against the door and closed her eyes as if on cue a flashback appeared.

"Adri use you disadvantages as an advantage," Anna stated to her daughter from the side line.

Adri was tied to a chair and she had to take down Aiden she pulled on the restraints getting her feet untied before kicking Aiden in the nuts she grabbed the chair and stood up before throwing it at Aiden which hit him. Since her arms were now in front of her she used the cuffs and choked the hell out of Aiden until her mom said stop.

Adri took in a deep breath as if the whole time she hadn't been able to breathe. Adri started to break the handcuffs when she heard the sound of a motorcycle and a couple of car doors close. His scent hit her hard and a smile came to her face, Isaac, he was here for her. Her smiled grew wider but fell when she realized she was still hand cuffed.

Adri pulled on the handcuffs again and after five minutes gave up.

What did I tell you Adri?

Adri turned around faintly seeing the spirit of her mother," Mom?"

Yes sweetheart now concentrate don't get frustrated take your time and break the damn handcuffs, concentrated.

Adri took a deep breathe before grabbing a hold of the restraints on her feet she pulled on the restraints and just like that they broke, she smiled and looked back at her mother who was gone she frowned before looking at the door and smirking.

Adri let out a loud growl, Aiden and Ethan immediately walked in and saw her still sitting on the floor looking like she was still tied.

"I got this." Ethan stated looking at Aiden who shook his head and walked out," Something wrong alpha beta?"

"No"

"Then why did you growl?" Ethan asked bending down.

"To give you a warning...."

" A warning for wha-" Adri used the cuffs around her arms and started to choke the shit out of Ethan. She used that as an advantage and put her hands on his shoulders and flipped herself over him. She yanked at her wrists and the restraints fell immediately. She looked at Ethan who was holding his neck from the lack of air before kicking him in the stomach.