Arousal

Adri:

I went back home after my little encounter with Derek; he had told me that he just wanted to be alone.  I opened the door to the loft and stopped when Kora, Stiles, and Peter was standing there just staring at me.

"What?"

"Where the hell have you been?" Kora asked, anger dripping from her words," I go to see if you are alright and I don't find you...where did you go?"

"Somewhere and I'm sorry I didn't think that I had to tell you where the hell I am going, MOM." I replied putting emphasis on the word mom, "I went to make sure Derek was alright."

I walked pass the three and started for me and Isaac's room. Kora turned around and looked at me," Then where is he?"

"He wanted to be alone" I stated before walking to the room. I opened the door to see Isaac sitting on the bed and his stormy blue eyes immediately met mine. He sat there for a minute before hopping up and hugging me.

"I was so worried." He whispered. We pulled away from the hug and he placed his hands on my hips where Derek had clawed me at, just by him doing that one thing a moan slipped from past my lips. I looked up at him raising an eyebrow

"I took away some of your pain." Isaac whispered looking into my eyes. I moved his hands away from my hips and stepped back I pulled up my shirt and moved the wrap seeing that the wounds were completely gone.

"I think you did more than that."

Isaac raised and eyebrow looking at the side of my stomach," How is that possible?"

"You're my trigger." I blushed looking down.

"I'm your what?"

"My trigger...a trigger is a person that makes a werewolf heals...you mad me heal so you're my trigger."

"Are you my trigger too?" Isaac asked keeping his eyebrow raised, damn this boy is cute.

"Yeah." I laughed before sitting on the bed and Isaac sat down next to me. He had this look of guilt on his face and I sighed," Isaac it's not your fault."

"I should've done something you could've died."

"I know..but you were scared and shocked."

He stood up and ran his fingers through his beautiful light brown curls," That's the thing I'm the man of the relationship I should've token that hit not you."

"Wow..so you go from being sweet to a sexist...wow Isaac."

He sighed and sat back next to me," Adri I-I didn't mean it like that its just that when you got hurt I felt your pain...I know how much it hurt you a-and I feel like it should have been me to take that pain."

"Isaac I love you..but I'm pretty sure that if you were in my position you would have died that's why I took the jump at Kali...it was either get hurt..or watch my boyfriend die." I whispered my voice cracking at the end.

Isaac immediately pulled me into a hug and I smiled, I loved his hugs. We pulled away and he brought me into his chest, once again I found myself playing with his fingers.  We stayed like that until Isaac brought his lips down to my neck causing me to moan.

"What are you doing?"

"Healing you."

"I'm already healed."

"Yeah....but not internally." He whispered, his lips still going up and down my neck."

"Is that just a lame excuse for you to try and get me naked again?"