Blessings

Adri:

1 week later

"So does anyone know what happens when we mix ----" Mr. Harris went on as I blanked out ever since founding out about Ennis I haven't been feeling well. I keep having these dreams of my some women, but I can't see her face.  Me and my dad haven't had a proper conversation since the argument, and I didn't mind it.Kali and me seemed to become closer than ever since then though.

"You alright?" Isaac asked pulling me out of my thoughts and making me look up to him. We had became closer since the kiss that night and I wanted nothing more than to kiss him right then and there.

"Hello?...Adri?"

"Um...I'm fine." I smiled, I then turned my attention to Mr. Harris who had instructed us to answer the questions that were in the booklet. I opened the book, and immediately got a shiver at the words.

'What has happened to you Adrianna?' I gulped looking at the page and shook my head, maybe its from the lack of rest yeah that's it. I quickly turned the page again to the appriote questions, but when I looked down the questions had nothing to do with what we went over.

'Adrianna look what he has done to you...'

' You really think that boy is gonna wanna be with you'

'I am dissappointed in you'

'You are not the daughter I raised'

"Adrianna!" I quickly shot my head up to the board, before looking around seeing no in the room but me. 

"Adrianna..." I spinned around in my seat seeing my mother," My beautiful child what has Deucalion done to you...?" Her voice was nothing but a whisper but I saw something flicker in her eye when I didn't respond," Answer Me!" She shouted making me jump

"N-Nothing...." I stuttered looking up at her.

"He must have done something...I mean look at you sweetheart....you're nothing but a killer."

"What do you mean...?"

"I mean...think about all of the people you have killed ?" She stepped back and her hand moved out and back as she did. Doing that simple move made all the people of my original pack show up in the seats that were usually taken by my classmates.

"Mom..I didn't have a choice...."

She looked at me her eyes as red as ever," Everybody has a choice Adri....everybody....", She shook her head before looking back at me," Even your beta...Adri ....your bestfriend."

Morgan, my beta, appeared behind her," How could you Adri...I risked my life to protect you and you killed me....I was your best friend."

"I-I'm Sorry," I whispered getting up," I didn't want to...but my dad I...I wanted his blessing Morgan." She turned making my back face the windows.

"So you kill me!...You kill us!"

"I-I....."

She started walking up to me making me back up, until my back was against the wall. Then things started to change about her. Her golden brown eyes turned red, her fangs grew longer than they were, and her blonde hair turned brown, like the color of mind. She started to look more and more like me until I felt like I was looking in a mirror.

"What are you doing?"

"Making you remember my pain?" Her hand grabbed my neck and slammed me up against the wall before her claws dug into my nake triggering my wolf, and before I knew it I was back on the grounds on where this all took place, that night I will always regret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac:

"Adri..." I trailed as i looked at her. It was as if she was frozen her body was moving, she wasn't even blinking. She blinked once and her pupils seemed to grow bigger.

"Adri?" She sat up and her head fell back before her whole body followed.

"Adri!" Mr. Harris quickly ran over to us.

"Jesus Christ..what the hell happened ?"

"I don't know,"

"Isaac take, her to the nurse." Mr. Harris stated and I immediately picked her up and walked quickly out of the classroom.

"Isaac wait!" Scott's voice shouted as he caught up with me," Come on take her to Stiles' car." He stated starting to walk again

"Where are we going?" i followed

"To Deaton" he called ," and hurry up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's she doing now?" Scott asked as he quickly drove to get to Deaton.

"She's just shaking but her eyes are red..." I mumbled moving a piece of hair out of her face.

"We're here..." I quickly got of the car making sure not to hurt Adri and followed Scott into the door of the animal clinic.

"Dr. Deaton!" Scott called , just as Deaton walked in.

"What seems to be the problem?" He asked nodding his head to Adri.

"That's what we were hoping you can tell us." I murmured looking down at her. He waved his hand letting us know to come into his room and I layed her down on the metal table. He came around to where her head layed and twisted around, letting us see claw marks that I didn't notice before.

"What's wrong with her Deaton?" Scott asked breaking the silence.

"Nothing..besides the fact that she's stuck inside her memories...."

"How is that possible?" I asked advancing forward and grabbing ahold of her hands.

"Sometimes when a person has done bad they lock that memory away and or try to forget," He stated looking at me and then back down to Adri," in this case it seems as if Adri had been trying to forget a memory that didn't want to be forgotten."

"So what does that mean?" Scott asked raising an eyebrow.

"It means until Adri accept what she did wrong...she will be forever trapped in her head?"

"What could she have done that bad.. that she's locked inside that memory?" I asked not believing it.. how is it even possible to be locked inside your own memory.

"Kill her pack memebers to gain power and her father's blessing"