Past and the Present

~~~~~~~~~~~Third Person on Adrianna's dream~~~~~~

Adrianna stood in horror on the field, watching as she relentlessly killed every pack member she had. Some had even begged her for mercy but she didn't stop, she couldn't stop it was as if she was being controlled and told to do everything she was doing.

The pack members didn't know what to do. Do they dare challenge their alpha and die trying or die with respect of their alpha. Some died trying others did nothing but beg.

On the horizon stood Deucalion smiling proudly as he watched his daughter tear her pack to shreds. His smile growing wider every time she struck another one.

"What you're doing is wrong..." Deucalion heard a angelic voice ring from behind," Making her do this horrible things."

"Then why don't you stop her, Annabeth."  Deucalion stated as if it didn't bother him that his daughter was becoming a killer.

"You and I both know I can't stop her with her going on a rampage like that." Annabeth countered," Even after I told you not to you still gave her that damn mix."

"Our daughter wanted more power...this is the only way she can get it." Deucalion stated turning around and facing his wife," and I don't appreciate your tone Anna."

"I don't appreciate you doing this to our daughter!" Anna yelled," One of these days she is going to find out what you did to her and when she takes you down for your power I'll watch in honor!"

Deucalion's hand came up and he dragged his claws against Anna's face, she fell to the ground clutching her cheek," You dare threaten me, Anna....I am the reason you're so damn strong!!"

"And you will be the reason our daughter will never have a normal life!"

With that Deucalion clawed at his wife again and again until her screaming and kicking came to a end. He stood up like it was nothing, like it was normal to do such a thing. His once gorgeous wife now laid on the ground covered in her blood.

"What do you want me to do with the body?" Ennis asked looking at his Alpha with disgusted expression.

"Dispose of it."

"What about her necklace...?"

Deucalion turned around and walked to is wife's dead body ripping the necklace that he had gave her, letting others know that not only was she taken but that she was already in a pack, and stuck in his pocket.

"I'll give it to my daughter along with Annabeth's suicide note."

Deucalion smirked ,not knowing that his present day daughter had watched the massacre.

Adri felt her body shake and she started to feel as if she couldn't breathe, she opened her mouth and took a deep breathe, closing her eyes. When she opened them up she was in the doorway of her old room in the house that she used to live in. Her past self sat on the bed, holding the 'suicide letter' that was from her mother along with her mother's necklace.

Deucalion sat next to her, with a fake sorrowful expression on.

" Adri, just know that I am not only proud of you but I love you signed, Annabeth." the past Adri had read before falling into her dad's arms and hugging him.

Adri turned and walked out seeing her mother standing in the hallway," Why are you showing me this?"

"You needed to know...sweetheart"

Tears rolled down Adri's cheeks and her mother opened her arms and engulfed her,"Why...Why did he lie to me...Why did he make me do what I did...the people I hurt...the friends I lost?"

Annabeth smiled slightly before pulling away from her daughter, " They're all still with you, Adri.....you made a mistake and what did I used to tell you...."

"Don't cry over a mistake fix it." Annabeth smiled.

"I am so proud of you....you here me...Adri you're becoming your own person....and in your future you are a great alpha."

"Alpha?...I become an Alpha"

Annbeth shook her head and Adri smiled before hugging her mother again before frowning, "What about Da- What about Deucalion?"

"I want you to avenge me."

Adri smirked looking at her mother," I would love to..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the office Isaac sat waiting for the girl he loved to wake up or do something besides shake.

"Is...maybe we should start heading home..." Scott stated putting his hand on Isaac's shoulder.

"You can go...I have to wait until she wakes up Scott.." Scott sighed knowing that arguing with Isaac wasn't going to work and grabbed his jacket and bag," Call if you need me to pick you up."

Isaac only shook his head and Scott walked out. Isaac's mind went back to what Deaton had said 'her fathers blessings' what the hell does that mean?

"It means you're in love with Deucalion's daughter.."  Isaac whipped around seeing Ethan and he immediately glared.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Adri...is Deucalion's daughter.."

"That's not possible she said that her pack.."

"She attacked her pack...well actually she was put under a spell or something.."

"That's what Deaton meant by father's blessings"

"Yeah"

"What the hell are you doing here...?"

"She's like my little sister Isaac I may not like you but I care for her." Ethan stated as he advanced forward and reached out to touch her.

"Don't" Isaac growled.

"You just found out she's Deucalion's daughter and you still care for her."

"She's nothing like Deucalion....so yeah I still care for her."

Ethan looked at Isaac ready to fight to get to his" little sister". The only thing that had stopped him was the sound of a long and over do gasp and coughing. Both of the boys looked at Adri who was coughing like crazy, Isaac was the first to step up to her," Adri...."

Adri looked up and let her eyes meet Isaac's before letting them look around the room," Where the hell am I?"

"Veteranarians"

"Why am I here?"

"Well I couldn't exactly take a werewolf to the nurses office"

Adri smiled a little than averted her eyes to Ethan, before looking down.

"We have to go Adri...." Ethan trailed.

And Isaac shook his head," You don't have to go with him...he told me about Deucalion being your dad but you don't have to go with him.....you can be with me and- and"

"Isaac that's sweet but I got to handle my dad myself...I have unfinished business with him anyway."

Adri hoped off the table losing balance a little bit before getting it back and looking up at Isaac.She bit her bottom lip and then leaned in kissing him.

"Oh brother" Ethan mumbled walking out of the Veteran's office and out the clinic.

Adri and Isaac pulled away and she looked into his eyes lovingly. She smiled and pecked his lips again before walking out of the room.

"Wait!," Isaac yelled before she could walk out," Can I at least know whose side your on...now"

"Yours...I've always been on yours"