S Y N O P S I S

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■♢♡♢■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

1. REGRET THE REJECTION

2. LOVE AND BETRAYAL

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Kiara Evergreen has been through hell

Kiara Evergreen has been through hell. She's seen her father die, her twin kidnapped and her mother suffer through depression. To top it off, the Alpha of her pack has it out for her. Her mate, the son of said Alpha, despite having harboured feelings for her is too much of a coward to accept her.

Or is he? Does he have a plan Kiara doesn't know about?

"I wish we hadn't met. I wish I never fell for you. It's a shame it took me this long to figure it out. I don't want you as my mate, Kiara." He said, drawing himself up to his full height. Gaze cold and hard. An unreadable glint flashed through his eyes. "Never have. Never will."

So she decides enough is enough. She has suffered enough to last for a life time at the hands of her old pack. It's time to quit for good.

But what happens when she unexpectedly meets her childhood friend on the way and he welcomes her into his pack?

Finally it looks like destiny has been kind enough to grant her a life of peace. But is that really so?

Sometimes, mistakes are made in a haste. Plans go up in flames. Words spoken in anger become the words ones regret.

Enter the WereWorld where wars, attacks and deaths are a common occurrence. Where your own family might turn against you and strangers might turn out to be best friends...

Join Kiara as she embarks on her journey in the hope of finding her lost sister and the true love she always dreamed to have ...