F A Q s

[ABOUT  THE  CHARACTERS-detailed analysis]

Q. How could Aden sleep with Nicole after knowing Kiara was his mate?

A. He didn't. Read again.

Nellie didn't see what was going on upstairs. Only heard noises.

He broke with Nicole the day he found out someone else is his mate. It's clear as day that he was forced into a relationship with her by his abusive father. He was protecting Kiara by staying away from her. If you still haven't caught on to that yet, I'm sorry I cannot spoon-feed you more than this.

Q. Why are you (the author) romanticising abuse and bullying?

A. I am not.

Ironically, I've noticed the same people who ship the tortured character in the dungeons with her captive (from Kiara's dream) claim to detest bullying and abuse when it comes to A&K.

Q. Was Aden physically abused and threatened by his father?

A. YES.

Truth is we're reading the perspective of an unreliable character. Kiara didn't know what was going on behind closed doors between Aden and his father.

My opinion about Aden:
I dislike Aden. He should've just said the truth from the start. But magnifying his mistake and villainizing him for the lack of a villain— I dislike even more.

Q. Who do you think is Ashton's second mate and what will happen to Kiara when they meet?

A. Ashton hasn't met his second mate yet (if he does have one at all) and she will only come into the story only in the sequel. As for what happens to Kiara, that only time will tell. The position of Luna is voluntary, and deep down Kiara knows it too.

Q. Is Kiara being a bitch by becoming the Luna of the Blood Hound Pack?

A. The reason she struggled so hard to become the Luna (interim) is because she lost her self-confidence in the old pack. It's about finding her self-worth and reason for living again. I'm aware you're here after reading a hundred Wattpad werewolf stories and want it to proceed like the ones before, but I believe I've a right to write mine differently and I will. :)

Besides, Stella is now the Luna of the Dark Wolves. And before Kiara, Elena had been the Luna of the Blood Hounds. I don't believe being mated to an Alpha should be the only reason you get to become a Luna. You become who you are by hard work, not by some abstract mystical bonding with a guy.

Q. Did Ashton have a crush on Ariana just like Aden had on Kiara when they were younger?

A. No. Everything was platonic between them, back then.

Q. What's up with Claire, the Gamma?

A. Claire Connor has her own set of ambitions and thinking, that is quite beyond Kiara's knowledge. She has been in the pack for two years, and was undoubtedly hoping that in case, Ashton's soulmate isn't found, she would be appointed as Luna. Kiara's arrival and her growing feelings for Ashton only left her disappointed.

Once again, her story and her plans will only be revealed in the sequel.

Q. Will Kiara get back with Aden? After all, they are soulmates, aren't they?

Honestly, I don't know. I'm a pantser so we'll see how this goes. However,

A. Soulmates don't necessarily have to end up together.

There are as many chances of Kiara living an independent life, as her chances of reuniting with her mate.

Q. Why did GreyHound kidnap Arie and not Kiara? After all, they are both Chosen Wolves, aren't they?

A. MAJOR SPOILERS FOR SEQUEL.

Q. How about a playlist for this book?

A. I do have one at the moment, but more suggestions are always welcome!

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

That'll be all for now. But if you do have any more questions regarding the characters in my book, ask away. I'll try to answer them all. No worries!

THE SEQUEL IS POSTED ON MY PROFILE.