Mission

Zaria's POV:

I look around in the tight crowd, suddenly feeling that something is not right. For whatever reason, I can't seem to find Julia. I get more anxious by each second of it as I search the room. What if something happen to her? What if Will decides to bully her again? Did someone took her out without me knowingly? What if-

Zaria, I need your help. Alpha mind-links me. I just found my mate and she escaped.

On my way, Alpha. I answer and get out of Alexis's house to meet up with him in his office at his house.

I see him sitting on his desk chair, his light blonde hair are very messy, his elbows were resting on the black desk full of random papers and stuff. He's dressed in his black suit with blue tie, Julia's favorite colors.

"Alpha." I straighten myself and look respectfully at him. He looks up, his crystal blue eyes have hints of black and are a little teary.

"Call me Noah now." He says, surprising me. No one calls him by his nickname, only his parents. His real name is Noah. And why does he wants me to call him Nick instead of Alpha? Did something happen while I'm at the party?

"Ok, Noah. What do you need?" I ask, kind of not getting what's going on.

"I found my mate and she escaped without a word. Even through, I asked her to reject me if she doesn't want me, but she never say a word. Do you know someone that don't say a word or anything like that?"

My heart drops like a ship. He mated to my stepsister, Julia!? What!? I reply calmly, "Actually, I do. I think you just happen to be mate with my stepsister, Julia."

How could she didn't tell me about this? Is she really embarrassed to have an alpha as her mate or is she afraid of him since he's the most dangerous alpha? I never thought she'll be afraid of her mate, but then, I understand how she feel about male wolves. He silvers when I say her name.

"Can she talk?"

"No, sir. She can't." I start to get more nervous. What if he doesn't like her? What would he do to her if she can't talk? What will I do if he rejects her?

"Oh. Any reasons why?"

I bite my bottom lip and he looks at me with his strong blue eyes. He can tell I do have an answer and so I say, "Yes. It was my dad. He did that to her."

"My Beta did that to her? What!?" He stands up with anger. "I'm gonna punish him for that."

"Stop, Noah. Don't you think it's important that you should find your mate first, then deal with your Beta?" I stop him before he could leave. "You need a Luna and I think it's best to do that first. She could be in danger out there and you're gotta just deal with your Beta than find your mate?"

"You're right...but your father is not going to get away from what he had done to my mate. Anyway," He walks back to his chair and sits down, cupping his chin with his hand. "I need you to help me find her. I will sent Randy, Taylor, and Brandon. You know them, right?"

Randy is the best tracker, Taylor is the best male warrior, and Brandon is best at finding something that we might miss. I nod.

"Good, go get them. The search will start when you bring them back to me. I'm going too."

"Yes, Noah." And off I go, looking for the boys.

What will Noah do when he finds Julia? If he's planning on hurting her, I will have to hide her in the basement or sent her somewhere else safer. I will protect her from any more pain as much as possible, meaning I will go against the Alpha if he wishes to hurt her. I can't believe she didn't tell me about this. Why? Just why not tell me about her mate? I'm her stepsister, after all.