Her Old Leader

*When you get to Julia's POV, you can start this song. Or you can just read the words first and then listen to it later.*

Noah's POV:

Thirty minutes later...

"Ok, we will go that way and you two will go behind them." I say as I trace my finger on the small map that Bear have drew on the snow. He have memorized the territory of the rouges living there. It wasn't easy for him to hide and explore the area since there's a lot of rouges. "Then, I'll go meet with the King."

"Are you sure you want to face him again?" Bear asks, narrowing his brows.

I nod and say, "I know his weakness and I will kill him if I have to in order to get Julia back. Well, I'm going to kill him anyway. I wonder how he even escaped from my own hands."

Bear stares at me for a moment and claims, "I know you want her back. I do too. I missed her very badly. And I'll do anything to see her face again with you."

I meet his eyes to see the truth in them. He does really wants to save her as much as I do. Maybe I can do something about that after we go save her. I know they both share a close bond and I'm pretty sure they were about to step up. But for now, Bear have decided to be a brother for her.

"Alpha, someone's here with another army." I hear Cole talking behind me and I narrow my brows."A huge army."

"What?" I turn around and stand up from the snowy ground. Who's here to help me? I didn't call for help... Unless my Beta calls for support. I hope it's not Zaria since she really wants to help. I follow Cole as Bear follows me behind and I meet another Alpha, feeling his powerful aura in the air. He stands tall and proud, his black inky hair is pushed back, and his eyes are glowing green. He wears a black armor over his black shirt, a black pant that has knifes around his hips, and black combat boots. He gives me a stern bow and I do the same.

"Alpha Darren. What are you doing here?" I ask Julia's old Alpha.

"Zaria called me and explained what happened to your mate. I'm sorry that the Rogue King got her." He answers without pausing. "I'm here to help you save her. I was a lousy and mean Alpha to her back then and now, I wish she'll forgive me for what I have done. I never meant to hurt her feelings when I had to move her to your pack."

"Well, in that case, she's happy that she's with me. I'm still learning new things from her, thank to you. Anyway-"

"Sorry to interrupt your planing, Alpha Noah." I turn around to see another man with a few warriors behind him. His short blonde hair glows from the sun light, his eyes are crystal blue, and his white skin contrasts the dark clothes he's wearing. He holds a wicked long sword in his hand and I tense. The reason why I did that is that I smell my mate's scent on him. Just faintly there with his scent of pine.

"Who are you?" I ask with my Alpha tone. How come my mate's scent is on him?

"I'm Wyter. And I'm here to save her also." He claims.

"Does she knows who you are?" I narrows my brows as I ask possessively.

"Oh, yes. And she'll be very happy to see us back..."

Julia's POV: (Start the song)

For thirty minutes straight, I have been fighting the Rogue King. He has cuts, scratches, and a couple of bite marks on his bare arms and face. He huffs and growls, tried of the fight. For whatever reason, the fire in me hasn't die down and I still stay strong. Surely, I have a few wounds here and there, but I'm still up with powers.