I'm Not What You Think I Am

I stand a few feet away from Cole, him waiting to pounce on me and end the fight. I know Noah hates this idea, but I'm not going to let anyone thinks I'm weak. It's time to show that I'm stronger than I look. I'm not weak. I'm not fragile. It's Cole that makes the first move.

He moves very quickly he almost punches my face, luckily I have the speed of a Lycan, I quickly dodge right before his fist can contact my face. As I dodge, he comes around and swing his foot up and I grab it; his eyes widening by my speed. I twist his foot and push him back, sending him stumbling backward. He growls angrily as he gains his balance. The warriors behind us are cheering either on me or Cole, but I don't care. All I care that I show him that I'm not what he thinks I am. I may be weak, but I'm smarter than him. I know I'm not strong either, but I can use my special abilities like speed.

He runs at me, bringing both of his fists and one of them hit my shoulder when I try to back away from him. I grit my teeth, feeling the sharp stinging pain from where he have hit. I hear Noah growls warningly somewhere in the crowd. Cole stands in front of me, trying to hit me again and I block it with my arms, making a X in front of my face to block out the punches he's throwing. As I thought he has slow down, I loosen my arms and he slams me against the tree; its barks are cutting into my bare arms. He holds me with his hard hands on my shoulders, his hot breaths fanning on my face. He chuckles lightly, "Looks like I'm stronger than her."

No, but I'm smarter than you. I jerk my head back and bring it forward to hit his nose hard with my forehead. He groans, bringing his hands up to his nose after he lets go of me. That hit left me a little dizzy, but at least he got more pain than I did. I raise my fist and swing it to his jaw, sending him stumbling backward once again. I follow him, keeping on hitting his face. Swing after swing. I feel the sudden unknown strength in me, bursting in my blood beneath my skin. Hit. Him. Again. Again. Again. Blood. Pain. Anger. Hate. Stepdad. Abuse. Mad. Furious. Hate. Anger. Pain. Scars. Bullies. Fear. Sorrow.

I don't know for how long I have been hitting him when I feel someone grabs my arms, sparks jumping in my skin. I stop right away, feeling the negative thoughts disappearing from my mind and I see Cole kneeling before me, his hands and head are bloody and swollen. I suddenly shake, realizing the mistake I have made. I went too far. I seriously injured the strongest male warrior really bad. I shouldn't do this. I should let Noah handle this, not myself convincing him to let me fight Cole.

"Julia, calm down." I hear Noah speaks, the numbness is blocking out his voice. I widen my eyes and shake my head. I never meant to hurt Cole badly. What if he's really dead? Will I get in trouble for doing that? What will happen to me? Am I going to be killed for that? Is there punishment for abusing someone badly?

"Julia, stop. You're fine." I am now facing Noah's face, the sight of his blue eyes are making me feel a little better. "It's over."

I let him wraps his arms around me as I stand emotionlessly. I'm lost. I can't feel anything. All I can feel is the numbness, taking out all the emotions in me. I close my eyes and feel the tears run down on my cheeks.

I lay on Noah's bed, staring at the wall in front of me. Noah has left to check on Cole a little while ago to see how he's doing. He's not dead, however he's seriously injured bad. Very badly. I sigh. At least, I'm not going to get killed for that.

"Hey." I hear Noah greeting behind me. I didn't move to answer him. I just lay there.

"Julia," Noah walks around the bed to face me and he kneels down, his head leveling with mine. "He'll live. And he wants to say sorry for the things he has said earlier. He never thought you'll be able to beat him up good. He doesn't blame on you for that. Actually, no one blaming on you. So, you want to do something?"

I still didn't move, but I didn't leave my mate's eyes. I don't want to do anything. I'm feeling lifeless; no emotions running in my soul. I feel my heart beats gently and softly. The scent of mint chocolate chip fills my nose from his pillow. I watch my mate stands up and I catch a quick smirk on his face. Why is he smirking like that? What is he up to?

Suddenly, he tackles me with a big light blue blanket and I wrestle with him, trying not to get in the blanket. For a few minutes, he has finally got me wrapped up in the blanket. Ah, so he has done the 'burrito' thing to me. I grumpily struggled to get out of the blanket, but he has wrapped me tight and good. I can't even move.

"Now, I can do whatever I want to you." He smriks playfully and I roll my eyes. How could he!? Wait. What does he mean by that?

He climbs on the bed and kisses my forehead before picking me up. He carries me down the stairs from his bedroom to the living room, putting me down on the couch. He walks to the TV to pick up the remote underneath it and goes into the kitchen. Why is he going in there? Is he hungry?

He comes back with a white bowl and when he sits down, I see that there's a few scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream in there! I love that flavor! I hope he'll share it with me. Otherwise, I'll have to tear this blanket and steal that bowl out of his hand.

"Here." He speaks as he lifts the spoon of ice cream and brings it to my lips. I don't resist his offer. I just bite it off greedy and chew the cold tasty treat. I silently moan at the wonderful flavor. It's the best mint chocolate chip ice cream I ever have.

"Geez, looks like someone's hungry." He laughs and it brings music to my ears. He turns on the TV with the remote and search on Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks as he looks over to me and I shrug.

"What about... Madmax?" I shake my head. Naw, already saw that. "Ok... Supernatural?"

I tilt my head a little to show sure. He pushes play and we cuddle together, eating ice cream as we watch the show.

Gosh, I'm so obsess with Daft Punk's songs. Song: Around The World by Daft Punk.
Comment, vote, share, and follow! Thanks!
~Ghostwolf1999
Edited: June 25, 2017