You're Banished From My Pack!

Julia's POV:

Noah has come back with his mate in his arms, her arms limply swinging back and forth as he walks towards us. The big bear, Bear's the name I have learned from Mel, seems to relax at the sight of Julia sleeping. I'm also relieve to see her too.

"What happened?" Bear asks softly as if he doesn't wants to anger the Alpha or me. I find his voice to be husky which makes me silver. Why am I feeling this?

"She tried to the climb the tree and jump on another." Nick answers, cradling his mate close to him. "The branch broke and she fell. She's lucky to have me close enough to catch her."

"Noah." Bear protectingly claims. "She's scared of you, badly. I suggest you take it easy on her. Also, makes sure there's no unfamiliar males are around her. She hates that."

Noah nods understandably. He already knows about that. I have told him about her and I hope he'll respect her and obey our ideas. Julia can be unexpected now after Noah has found her at the party.

Bear looks at me and nods respectfully, then walks into the forest. I feel pings of pain and rejected, my wolf howling. I farrow my brows. I try to talk to my wolf, but all she does is howling. What's up with her? What's this strange emotions?

Noah calls out on us, saying we should head back to the pack. I turn my head back to the forest, finding myself wondering what's Bear doing now. I blink, shaking my head.

Why am I thinking about him? Why do I even care?

Strange as it seems, I decided to ignore it and leave with the Alpha and Luna...

A few hours later...

We walk to the Alpha's house, Noah's still holding Julia in his arms. The pack house is beautiful. It's made of woods, the two stories building stands strong on the forest ground. The sky is bright blue, clear of clouds on a afternoon day. The others males had left to their cabins. We almost make it to the door when I hear a deep male voice yelling out. My heart sinks. Oh boy, not this crap.

"Alpha, I see you had found my stepdaughter." We turn around to see my awful dad. His short blonde hair is messy, his eyes are dark brown, and he reeks of alcohol. He wears a baggy grey shirt, along with the baggy grey sweatpants and black hiking boots. I winkle my nose and I see Noah pulls his mate close to him.

"You," Stepdad points at her, probably thinking she's awake, except she's not. "Are in big trouble. Thank you for finding her. Come here now."

He growls at the last sentence. Noah says, "No."

"No?" Stepdad raises his brow of confused. "She ran away from us and she's not suppose to do that."

"Actually, she can." I step up, surprising us all. "Didn't you forget the number one rule? Once you turn 18, you can either leave or stay."

"But she left without telling us. She can't do that." He growls.

"She can." Noah claims. "She just want to have a little bit of freedom before coming home."

"Why, you... You fucking bitch! F-" Noah cuts Stepdad off.

"Don't you dare insult your Luna." Noah growls warningly and Stepdad opens his mouth. I smirk.

"She's not the fucking Luna! She's not your fucking mate!"

"Call her that one more time and I'll banish you from this pack."

"You fu-"

"I, Alpha Noah, banish you, Beta Johnny from this pack forever. Tell your wife, pack up, and leave in five minutes. If you two are here longer than that, I'll do more than just banishing." Noah warns and Stepdad widen his eyes.

"But what about my daughter? Zaria, please don't let him do this to me." Stepdad begs to me. I find that disgusting and I look sternly in his eyes.

"I'm staying. You're leaving." I growl.

"But-" He starts but I cut him off.

"I'm. Staying. Here."

"But, we brought you in this world."

"And I want you two out of my world." I say coldly. He may be my dad, but he has no rights to do this to Julia or myself. He shouldn't be abusing her or drinking around me. It's disgusting of how he does it.

He angrily looks back at Julia which she sleepily cuddles near Noah's chest. "You and I are not done. I'll be back for you."

With that, he storms off and I relax, I look at Julia to see that she has slept through all of that. I'm not even surprised. She has been through hell and back, fighting everyday with pain in her and weight in her shoulders. But I'm surprised how I rejected my dad. How I refused to leave with him and that I no longer like him. He's not my dad anymore on the day when Julia first stepped into our home.

"Do you wish to stay here?" Noah asks me.

"Yes, Alpha. I don't care about my family anymore. All I care about is my sister and the safety of this pack. I'm the strongest warrior here and I think you'll need me more." I reply and he nods.

"Let's go in. I would like to talk to you."

We walk into the pack house. It's huge. The dark wooden floors are covered by beautiful handmade rugs from where the elders has made, the wooden walls have pictures and paintings on them. At my right is the dining room where all the leaders, top warriors, and their relatives eat at, a long dark wooden table stands in the middle, chairs surrounding it. At my left, a huge living room with a huge TV hangs on the wood above the fire pit, many comfortable looking chairs and couches litter around the room, a few coffee tables stands near them. In front of me is the stairs between the dining room and the living room. That's where he sleeps upstairs.

"Here we go, that way we can talk without having anyone listening to us." Noah says as he turns around, still holding his mate. "Would you like to stay here or would you like to leave?"

"I'm never going to leave my sister's side. No matters what." I answer simply.

"Well, in that case, since your sister is the Luna and I kicked out my former Beta... Would you like to be a new Beta?" He asks and I widen my eyes. He's asking me to be a Beta? Wow, I was not expecting that. But then, I should since I'm a great female warrior.

"Wait, you want me to be a Beta for this pack? What if th-" He cuts me off.

"Who cares they don't want you to be the Beta? Plus, I think Julia would want you close to her and the only way is to becomes the Beta. So, would you like to be the Beta of this pack?"

I smile, "Yes, Noah. I will become a Beta and be close to your's and Luna's side."

"Good. We'll have a ceremony tomorrow night. I'll take Julia to my room while you get her and your stuff."

We nod to each other and I left the house.

I can't believe it. I'm going to become the Beta of the most dangerous pack on earth. I'll be the first female Beta in decades and it'll be a huge change to everyone in the pack and outside of the pack. I think it'll be a good opportunity for me. I can make new changes to the pack and for the Alpha and Luna.

I never thought my stepsister would be the Luna of this pack. But then, I'll never know how special she is. She keeps on surprising me with her strength, powers, even though she's mute, she never stops fighting to live another day.

And I will be proud to serve for the Alpha... and the Luna.

I smile a smile that's so rare and carefree, knowing that she'll be finally happy at last.

Comment, vote, share, and follow. Thanks.
~Ghostwolf1999
Edited: May 28, 2017