Breeds

"Lycan is a very powerful type of werewolf. They're stronger, faster, smarter,.." The pack doctor looks at me, rubbing his neck. He seems awkward all of the sudden. "Wilder. They're very rare and are hard to breed and produce. You're not the first I have met, but I'm pretty sure you won't be the last. You'll be most likely to given brith a lycan more than a normal werewolf child if you mate with a Lycan. If you mate with the normal werewolf, there's 50/50 chances of producing a Lycan baby.

Anyway, it's crazy how you survived the worst of your stepfather's horrible punishments and a few weeks without food or water. It's crazy how you're way smarter than the kids your ages and the older people like me. And an angel breed is also a very rare breed. Angels can be healed quickly and painlessly, fifty-fifty chances that you'll have wings or not, and are very gentle and kind. That will make you a wonderful leader for this pack. You can have powers to be able to heal someone, to fly, to hide your scent, to make yourself invisible, and there's a few that are unknown based from the myths.

Plus," He continues on. "You are able to connect with the Moon Goddess since you are the angel, but that's just a myth. We don't truly know if that can happen or not. Moreover, you can talk to others' inner wolves without having a connection to them, read other people' minds, and I'm not sure if this is true or not, but you might will be able to see the future."

I nod to let him know that I understand this more clearly. Now I know more about myself and why I haven't been able to die. I walk out of the doctor's house and decide to go for a walk around the territory. I take in the warm sun rays that are shining brightly and breaking through the branches of the trees. I breathe in the fresh air mixed with pine tree saps. There's no wind, the day is perfect for anything fun and special. I walk around in the forest, stepping on the dirt with freshly grown grass that are growing between the cracks on the ground. I hear the song of the birds singing, bringing the feeling of calmness and peacefulness to my soul and mind. I really love the forest because it can makes me feel pure and clean. It's like cleaning out the bad memories and thoughts, replacing those with happiness and the purity into my soul.

Snap! I stop as soon as I hear that. My body freeze, my head turning side to side to search for anything that's not a part of the woods. I listen very carefully since the air is full of bird songs.

SNAP! It's right behind me and I swirl around with my right leg up, missing the small animal that's hopping towards me. I'm glad I didn't kick it because it's a small pup. I smell it's from my pack by its woodsy scent. Its fur is dark red and its eyes are ocean blue. It barks playfully, leaping and hopping around while its short tail wags excitingly. It wants to play, I thought, softly smiling. I transform into my wolf, heading the cracking of the bones and clothes being torn off. The small pup wolf takes off into the woods, already starting a game of chase which I know it's a common game for wolves to play. I run after the pup, its smell of honey and strawberry were already in my nose. I take in the smell of the pup, chasing after it around in the forest. The pup barks, or laughs, either way as it runs and hops. I pretend I couldn't catch the pup since I'm bigger and older and so I decide to jog after it.

Suddenly, the pup disappears and cries out of pain. I stop shortly, cocking my head to listen. It's whimpering and crying, the tone of pain is in it. I carefully walk to the pup, looking down and around to see what has happened. And I see what caused him to cry out of pain.

The pup somehow ran into a bear trap which I find it strange. Its hind leg is bleeding and twisted in the sharp jagged trap. My pack usually don't put bear traps out around on our territory since there's no bears close by. Which means there's...

"We got him!" I hear a older male voice yelling out and I suddenly bare my teeth, looking around.

Hunters. Of course, they have done this. They had put the traps around, that way they can catch the big games like us. A few humans know there's large wolves like us living around in the world and these humans have trained to become hunters. So, they could hunt us down for money, fur, and bones.