Little Pup

"What happened?" The pack doctor quickly asks me as I bring in the pup. Um, I can't explain what happened since I'm mute. I almost roll my eyes at him. I have transformed back into my human form, only that I'm walking around naked. I don't care. Nudity is like a everyday thing werewolves see in their lives and we don't care about that. All I care is that this pup gets the helps it needs. Saving someone is more important than thinking about myself naked in front of the males.

I hand the pack doctor the pup and he frowns, his winkles deepening on his forehead. He carries the pup in a white room as I follow him. He lays the pup down on the white bed and he pull out a sliver liquid needle out of his cloak. He injects it on its front leg and the pup turns back into a boy child. I silently let go of my breath that I have been holding on for too long. I can see the trap marks in his ankle, deep and dark red. Poor kid, I would rather get in the trap instead of him. I wish none of this happen. I wish that stupid hunter haven't put out theses traps. It makes me mad of how humans treated and hunted animals in cruel ways.

"He'll live, Luna." The pack doctor claims after he finish tending the kid's wound. I spot freshly white wrapping on his ankle. He sleeps painlessly on the bed, his small hands are resting on his cheeks. I shortly smile. At least, I came in here just in time to save him. That's what important.

"Andrew." I hear a female voice speaking behind me and I turn to see a young woman with long bright red curly hair and green eyes. She wears a dark purple shirt, black jean, and a pair of black flats. She rushes into the room and I assume she must be a mother of the boy. She kneels next the bed, carefully petting his head. She looks up to me to see dried blood on my chest and lips and she smiles and bows, "Thank you, Luna."

I bow back, not caring if she seen me naked. She has seen my scars, but didn't say anything about it. All she did was thanking me for saving her son, that's it. I'm slowly becoming comfortable in my own skin, exposing them to my pack little by little and showing my scars to the world. I walk out of the pack doctor's house and outside to the forest. I feel the warm sun shines on me, warming my bare form. I find a long white shirt near the house, could have been a dress, and I shift back into my wolf. Then, I carefully pick up the shirt in my mouth and take off running into the forest once again.

It's not long until I find them. The father is angrily stomping his feet as he walks while Darren follows close by, his head's tilting downward. I run faster, pounding my paws hard on the dirt ground to get their attention. I get in front of Darren which surprises the father.

"Holy shit. That same wolf!" The father yells, backing away from me and Darren stays from where he is. He looks puzzle, his brows are pushed down. I quickly swift into my human form and quickly slide into the shirt. The father screams and falls on the ground, looking at me of fear. Darren is just the opposite. He simply just smiles. He's smiling. Why is he smiling?

"I knew it." Darren says with eagerness in his voice, looking up and down on me. "I knew there's something special about you. Dad, they're actually humans."

"What!?" The father narrows his brows. I'm pretty sure he's not believing what he has been seeing right now. I probably will do the same if I'm a human.

"They're werewolves. They're like us." He walks toward me and I tense. I lay my eyes on his eyes. "When I saw her eyes in her creature, all I can see the innocent girl in there, full of kindness and bravery. I feel her heart beats, feel her soul. I knew it. Werewolves do exist."

I nod and blink when he stands in front of me. He smells like ocean mixed with forest. He smells good. And pure. I can see the purity in his soul. Is that a part of the angel's ability? Being able to see the goods in humans and supernatural? There's a white light in his eyes and I didn't notice it till now, glittering like a wave in the sea shined by the sunlight. I find it a bit strange and fantasying.