Freedom Is My New Friend

Zaria's POV:

"Got something?" Alpha Noah asks Randy.

"No, I can't seem to find her scent." He answers, his evergreen eyes brighten from the sunlight along with his messy dark blonde hair. His perfect tan face looks very handsome, even with his musclier arms. He wears a dark shirt with brown pant and brown hiking boots. The other boys were wearing the same outfit while I wear light blue long sleeve with black skinny jean and black combat boots.

"Damn it." Noah hit a nearby tree of frustration with his fist and I look around. The forest are covered in snow, but for whatever reason, we can't find her wolf's paw prints. It has been two days we couldn't find her track nor scent. Even the mate bond scent doesn't works well for Noah. The sky are cloudy, getting ready to drop snow soon. A cold breeze rushes pass us and I catch a small smell as I sniff the wind. It smells like ocean water with mint chocolate chip and I suddenly jerk my head up. I sniff some more. Pine trees, fresh air, and honey. I smell different mixture of scents and I start to think that she probably met someone on her run.

"Noah, I got something." I say and I hear footsteps walking toward me.

"Looks like Zaria is better than you, Randy." Noah growls at him and stands beside me. Wow, that's a bit harsh, Noah, I thought. "What you got?"

"First of all, Randy doesn't know what my sister smells like like I do. Second of all, it smelled like she's with some people. Maybe about three or more."

"Sorry, Randy. I thought you know what she smells like." Noah says. "So, who is it?"

"There's hints of dirt combine with these smells and so I don't think she's in the pack. Maybe with the group of bears."

"Bears!? I thought we killed them all long time ago." Noah shakes his head in surprised.

"No, they're different from the others we had fought. They're brown and black bears which are more nicer, gentler, and lovingly. They will let everyone in their family to show them love, happiness, and other positive things."

"Oh, it was the white bears that we fought." Noah looks at me with his worried eyes. "Zaria, if we find her, I'll make sure that I will give her everything."

"Even love?" I farrow my brows to show how serious I am.

"Even love, my friend. I will not cheat on her, hurt her, punish her, starve her, and reject her. She's perfect, just the way I want my mate to be."

"Will you accepts her when she shows you her true self? Will you love her when she shows you her scars, her marks, and her pains that she gathers all of these years and carries on her shoulders? Will you be patient with her since she's afraid of you? Will you be gentle with her when she breaks down? Will you be there for her when she needs you the most? And..." I move in closer to Noah, crossing my arms across my chest and looking straight in his eyes. "Will you really be there for her?"

"Ok, yes. I promise I will do all of these things you ask me to do. How are you so protective of her? It's not like she's your true sister."

I grab his neck, it's uncommon for wolves to threat the dangerous Alpha, but I don't care about that, and I say coldly, "She may not be my true blooded sister, but she's more than just a stepsister to me. She's like my only blooded sister that needs my helps, protections, and love. The only person she trusts is me since she loves me more anyone in the pack. If you can get her to love you more than me, then it's time for me to move on. Understand?"

"I understand you loud and clear." I let go of him after he understood.

"Good. If you don't, we're leaving the pack. Let's go!" I walk off, the boys following behind me. Noah won't even looks at me in my eyes anymore. He now knows that I'm dead serious about everything I have said. He better keep her safe...