Four Years Later

I sit on the couch, relaxing from my day off. It feels great to be away from works. Gosh, I hate doing too much pack works, having to sign treaties, invitations, supplies, and many more. Being a King of Werewolves can be hard work. I also have to travel around the world to agree with the Alphas on some things, make sure things are in order, and no rouges are planning to have a war against us. I feel bad for having to leave my pack so often, but my husband understands what I have to do. I'm lucky to have him because he's amazing husband and father.

Would you like some hot chocolate, my little one? A husky voice asks in my mind, drawing me away from the TV and making me smile. I always love that nickname.

Yes, please. I answer, feeling happy and proud.

I have married Noah two years ago. I never thought our relationship will last for that long since not many mates don't stay together for a long time. I'm happy to have him. We had been through everything together, my runaway, his anger temper, the kidnapping of the Rouge King, and the challenge with the King of Werewolves. Our bond have becomes strong, making it harder for us to be away from each other.

I feel something jumps on me and I laugh as I see a small child of our climbing on me. She has my hair and Noah's eyes. Her hair is extremely light blonde and long to her hips, her eyes are sparking blue, and her lips are always rosy red. She giggles loudly as I scope her up and tickles her sides. She yells for me to stop and after a few seconds, I stop.

"Mum?" She looks at me after we settle down on the couch.

"Hm?"

"How you and Dad find each other?" She asks with the sweetness and cuteness in her voice. I softly smile.

"It's a long story, darling." I reply.

"We have all day."

I chuckle and spot a handsome man walking into the living room with a mug of steams coming out of it. He takes his spot next to us and hands me the mug, feeling the warmth on my hand. I never recover from the coldness that's always in my body, but I got used to it long time ago anyway.

"What she's asking this time?" Noah asks when he sees my face with curiosity.

"She wants to know how we met each other?" I claim.

"Well, she's old enough to know. She's five, remember."

"I know." I chuckle softly.

We start telling her about our lives. I tell her about my old life back in my old pack, the lost of my family, the new step-family, the move into a new pack, the mate bond when I first arrive, hiding from Noah when he came around, and finally found me at my eighteenth birthday party, and everything. I leave out the parts where I was abused by Stepdad, and kidnapped by the Rouge King.

This is it. This is how I'm going to live my life. I'm going to keep up traveling around the world to prevent the wars between two packs, signing the treaties, meet new Alphas and Lunas, and many more.

At least, I have my own family, my husband and my daughter. I have my old family back from the dead, still they never told me how they survived the fire. My mom, my dad, and my older brother are back with me, supporting me with my position and my family. My older brother still haven't found his mate, but luckily, he's patient as always.

I let Noah holds me close to him while my daughter, Alaska, cuddles on my lap. I smile with love and happiness. I'm grateful for my mate to support me and to be there when I need him the most. He's my rock to lean on for support and I'm his earth, his everything. I feel the calm beating of Noah's heart. I feel safe by his side.

This is how I'm going to live my life...

This is the last chapter of this book. Anyway, thank you for taking your time to read this and vote. I know it's not my best. Well, I guess this is it. The end. Thanks for tagging with Julia's journey. I hope you will also read my other books as well. Bye.
Comment, vote, share. Thanks.
~Ghostwolf1999