Dream Or Future?

Cleaning up took us all day to clean up all the damages that Noah did in the cabin. I got to say, I was pretty disappointed at him for doing these crazy damages, but I understand that when someone gets angry, he/she needs to do something to calm down. After throwing away the last bag in the garbage can, I walk through the back door and into the kitchen. The light oak walls are polished  and so is the floor. There's a shiny fake silver sink at the middle at my left. A clean black dishwasher is at the right side of the sink while a teal polished stone is on its left. A nice black stove takes its spot next to the counter, waiting to be started. A black fridge is next to the hall and a large dining room at my right with long narrow dark brown table, thin carved chairs surround it. Thank Goddess, Noah didn't break any of those. Otherwise, we'll have to go out and find a place to eat. I don't want to do that.

It's around evening and my stomach starts to rumble. I guess I'll have to make dinner, then. Noah has passed out on the couch in the living room from being too angry. I'll wake him when dinner's ready. I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy it.

I take out the raw packed chicken breasts and fresh strawberries from the fridge and set them on the counter. I grab a flat white cutting board and start to cut up the chicken in small pieces with the sharp kitchen knife on the other counter, the one next to the dishwasher. A few minutes later, I mix the chopped chicken in white flour, then in beaten eggs, and last, Panko, bread crumbs. I pour vegetable oil in the pan and dump the pieces in, the sounds of sizzling filling my ears. I wash off my hands and I cut up the strawberries, taking the leaves off and find a large metal bowl inside the counter. I drop the strawberries in it, then look around to find honey, sugar, small pieces of walnuts, and whipping cream. I stir the honey, a little bit of sugar and walnuts in the bowl and about three big spoonful of whipping cream. I start to stir the bowl, mixing all of these delicious looking food together.

I check on the chicken, also stirring them a little. The smell of chicken floats into the air and my stomach rumbles in delight. I find a can of oranges and a bag of noodles. I take out a noodle pot, pour water in it, waited for a few minutes for it to boil, and dump the noodles in it. I work for a while on the food, stirring, mixing, and doing final finish. An hour later, I get done with making dinner. As I clean the counters, I feel something wrap itself around my waist. I tense for a second until he lays his warm lips on my neck, gently nuzzling on my skin. I shiver from his touch.

"Dinner smells good." He smiles against my neck. "But you smell greater than that."

Whoa, I mentally say. I do not know what to say about that.

I sigh, turning around to look at him. I have been thinking as I cooked. I should have gone to him when I first saw him. If I did, none of this horrible past will have happen to me and I will be talking freely and happily today. I will never have those scars and maybe he'll love me more. I close my eyes. I always wish that I can go back to my past and change them. Change my mistakes to greatest times. Change my fears to happiness. Change my pain to love. Change my past to better future. Change my decisions to better life.

I feel a warm hand on my cheek and I open my eyes to see my mate looking at me. His eyes are halfway close from deep sleep, his face is soft and gentle. I lean in to his touch, taking in his wonderful heat. He softly smiles, then looks down to my lips. His eyes meet mine again and I become suddenly insecure. Why am I feeling this now?

"Dinner's done?" Noah asks, seeing that I'm uncomfortable all of the sudden.

I nod, smiling. He lets go of me. I lead him into the dining room to reveal two plates full of orange chickens on noodles and two small bowls of the sweet fruity treats. I sit down and he takes his spot next to me. I wait for him to take a first bite on the orange chicken and when he does, he moans as he closes his eyes as he savors the food.