wedding

" Zbelle, you look pretty." Miss Pohnpei says.

" Why, thank you." I told her.

I was wearing a white button up with skinny jeans and black vans. My hair was curled and put up in a high bun. I didn't wear any make up. I would not call that pretty.

I stood up along with everyone who was sitting and we watched as the bridesmaids walk down the aisle doing what they're suppose to do.

Then my sister walked in with dad, they walked up to the alter where the groom was waiting, then I noticed Shooter standing with the groom.

Damn, he's hot.

Wait, what? I did not just thought that.

He must have notice I was looking at him, and he smirks. I so much want to slap that smirk off his handsome face.

Rolling my eyes, I turn to the couple at the altar.

" You may kiss the bride." The deacon said and they kissed.

Aw, what a beautiful sight.

My sister is now married, now moms gonna start killing me by setting me up on blind dates and all that.

" I notice you were staring at me, did you like the view?" Shooter/Reece said when he reached me.

I scowl," Nope."

" Alright whatever."

~~~

Now it's time to catch the bride's bouquet of roses. I headed to the group of girls.

" 1,2,3,4,5!" The flower flew over to us girls, and I reach out to grab it and I did.

My sister hugged me and walked off.

Ring ring my phone rang and I answer. It was nic.

" hey." I said.

" hi. I was wondering if you could take photos of the wedding."

" sure, that what I plan on doing." I said and hung up.

~~~

" Bye, sweetie. Have fun on your honey moon. We'll miss you." Mom said, hugging my sister.

" Don't worry mom, she's old enough to take care of herself, right sis?" I said.

" No-" I cut her off," see mom, she's old enough to take care of herself. Now can I get shots of you guys. Family photo."

My sister stood between my mom and dad. I took three shots of them and gave them the thumbs up.

   Few minutes later, I was sitting alone on the swing just looking at the photos that I took. I skipped then the next picture came, it was off. . Reece or shooter.

" Enough drooling, please." A husky voice said.

I look behind me and there he was watching me with a glass of whiskey in hand.

" I was not drooling." I said.

" Yes you were."

" I did not."

" you did."

" not."

" did."

" not."

" did."

" are we done here?" I asked, annoyed.

" oh were done." He said.

" good." I stood up.

" good." He walks away.

Hey I should be the first to walk away, not him.

" Jerk." I muttered under my breath and walked the opposite way.

I hate that guy.