Date Gone Wrong

ITS SNOWING.

   Reece reserved a table for two at the Namsan Tower.

   I smile at Reece when he pulls out a chair for me. He looks very handsome in his black tuxedo.

   For our date, I'm wearing a red dress that reached the marble floor. It hugged my body. Whew.

The waitress came and took our orders and I look at Reece who watched me.

"You look beautiful." Reece said.

"You said that already, Shooter. That's got to be the 13th time." I smile.

He chuckles. "And I'm going to keep telling you that."

"When do we go back home?" I ask.

"Next week." He answered.

"I want to have a shower under the yellow golden-"

"-ginkgo trees." Reece said with me and we smile at eachother. "We'll do that before we leave."

I smiled. I can't wait for it.

       ***

"Omg, next time we come. Remind me to bring a lock." I say as I touch the locks locked to the metal. There were so many.

Reece smiles. He's smiling more and I'm happy about it. Smiling makes him look cuter than he already is.

"I brought one." He said, handing me a navy blue lock that had a RZ on it. I drag my finger on the letters and look at Reece.

"It's cute." I comment.

"Make a wish." He said.

I made my wish and locked the lock on the gate. Then I gave Reece the key. He'd be the one to throw it into the key bin thing.

I step back and he wraps his arms around my shoulder, pulling me to his body. I reach out my hand and touched the snow.

Beautiful.

       ***

  We were back in our hotel room.

  Knock knock.

There was a knock just when Reece said he forgot his phone in the car.

Reece opened the door and I look to see who it was.

"We didn't order room service." Reece said.

The guy holding the tray didn't look up. He looked down.

"Its a gift from the hotel." The man said.

"Oh. You can bring it." I gesture for him to come in.

Reece said,"I'll be back, babe. I need to get my phone."

"Okay." I say, putting my phone into my pants pocket before standing up to see what the waiter had brought. Reece had already left, but not before looking at the waiter suspiciously.

"Ooh, grapes." I said, picking a grape fruit and eating it. The waiter grabs a wine bottle. I was enjoying the grapes that I didn't know he was no longer trying to pop open the wine bottle.

   Just when I was about to face him, something hard hits the back of my head that sends me collapsing onto the floor.

I try to get up despite the pain on my head. My hand automatically reaches to the pain part of my head and I see my hand with blood.

My blood.

I couldn't keep my eyes open. I felt dizzy. And I couldn't really see the waiter's face because it was blurry.

I blink, but it was still blurry.

All I wanted and needed was Reece to save me.

The guy pushed me, making me turn my body to him. I sat uncomfortably on the floor and tried to see his face clearly. He grabbed my hair harshly, pulling me closer to his face.

"My such a lovely thing." The guy murmured.

He slapped me, sending me falling back to the floor. My head makes impact on the floor and for a few seconds, I could see clearly. Those few seconds I saw a tattoo on the waiter's forehead.

Then I blackout.