Jealous

Reece/Shooter

   I woke up and turned to my side, facing Zbelle's bed only to find her gone.
Colby had arranged a room for us. I'd expected him to arrange different rooms for us, but he's playing matchmaker.

Yesterday, I was just messing with Zee about not wanting to carry her bags. Apparently when I was in the elevator going back down for her, she was already in the next elevator going up.

Some Korean bellboy was helping her with her bags.

    I got off the bed and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got ready and started my journey looking for my partner.

"You look cute without your uniform." I hear Zee tell the Korean guy when I saw them in the restaurant.

They started laughing about something and I clench my fist. I don't like Zee with him. I should be making her laugh, but I'm a dick.

"Reece, good morning!" Zee chirps when she sees me.

"Who do we have here?" I said, sitting down.

The Korean guy smiles but I ignore him.

"This is Luke, the sweet guy who helped me with my bags." Zee said, frowning at me.

It was his job. He's supposed to help you.

"Cool." Was all I said before ordering food.

"Luke… this is Reece, my pa-" Before she could finish, my mouth moved before I could think. "Boyfriend. I'm Zee's boyfriend."

"No, you're-"

"Yes, babe. I'm not lying." I cut in and wink at her.

What the hells happening to me?

        ***

"Shouldn't you be doing your job?" I ask Luke, trying not to sound rude.

"Its my day off." Luke answered.

"Plus, he's going with us to show us places." Zee said, tagging along.

Oh great. Not.

        Zee

   Reece is being strangely… weird.

He's acting very rude towards Luke who's been nothing but kind and sweet.

Right now, Luke went ahead to get us some hotdogs and drinks, leaving me with Reece who was glaring at me.

"What?" I snap at him.

"Why'd you bring that idiot?" Reece asked rudely.

"Luke's not an idiot, Reece. And I'm not your girlfriend, why'd you lie? Why do you have to be a jerk?" I said, frowning.

Reece only smirks,"He's an idiot. Both of you are."

I roll my eyes, feeling a bit…hurt. I sighed and forced a smile when Luke sat down giving me my hotdog and drink.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

   We ate in silence before we had to hit the road again.

But then… I wasn't feeling up for it now.

"Luke, is it okay if we postpone the temple and the island? I'm not feeling well." I told Luke.

Luke nods.

When we got to the hotel, I went straight to our room, ignoring Reece who was close behind.

I grabbed the clothes I needed before taking a warm bath. I changed into a black dress that reached my knees before putting on a white fluffy coat that passed my dress. I slipped my feet into a pair of heels before blow drying my hair. I added light make up and walked out of the bathroom. Reece was on his phone, calling someone.

I grab my purse and phone before making my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" Reece asked, grabbing my elbow.

I pull away from him, not wanting to talk to him.

I didn't answer his question as I open the door and walk off to the elevator.

I'm meeting up with a friend.