Cora

" Hey Nicola." I greeted Nicola who was helping her sister put on her little shirt on.

She looked at me with a smile," Belle, hey. What brings you here...at 10 in the morning?"

" Well, I was thinking about yesterday, and I don't remember you telling me if you got the part." I said while fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

I hope she gets it. The part. The part is taking me to amazing sites to take pictures and all.

" Well," she stands up," Bill Dane thinks I could do it-"

" Yay!" I hugged her.

" I haven't finish my sentence." I pull back and pretended I didn't just hug her.

" So what's the answer?" I ask impatiently.

" Yes, I got it and I get to take you."

I did one thing after she said that. One thing. I screamed.

~~~

" Are we there yet?" I ask Nicola, playing with the seatbelt.

" No." Nicola said.

I sighed, about to take off the blindfold till a mad Nicola stopped me," Don't we are almost there."

" You said that many times." I threw my hand in the air.

" Because we are almost there, and we're here." The car came to a stop and I heard my door open.

" Welcome to Iyaz View Restaurant, ladies." I heard a voice say.

" Thank you, could you please help this blind sister of mine out of my car?" Nicola's voice entered my ears.

Really? Blind sister?

" Sure." I then felt a hand touch my wet of sweat ones, helping me out.

I stood outside still holding hands with a stranger.

" Thanks whatever your name is, I'll handle her." Nicola told the guy.

I felt the hands let mines go and someone else held it.

" Let's go." I walked with Nicola leading me.

My hands was put on a cold metal, wind blowing my hair up, the smell of fresh cut grass invading my nostril.

The blind fold went off and my eyes met with the beautiful view of the ocean. For a minute, I forgot to breathe. It was beautiful. I've never seen such a breathtaking sight like this.

" Beautiful huh?"

Nicola stood behind, enjoying the view too.

" Yes." Looking back.

" Well, get your camera and start the job."

" okay, okay."

I found the perfect spot to take the picture. I took some shots of the view.

" You done?"

I nodded and locked my arm with Nicola's as we walked down the marble floor.

" Hey Nicola, who's this?" A red haired girl asked.

" This is my friend, Zbelle, and by the way have you see Cora?" Nicola asked her.

" Yes, she's down at the shore. See you guys." The girl walked off.

We walked down to the shore, seeing a girl sitting on the rock.

" Cora."
The girl turned around and smiled.

" Hey."

" This is Zbelle." Nicola introduced me.

Cora and I shook hands.

" You-" before I could say anything I was tackled to the sand and the sound of gunshots invaded my ears.

I looked to see who tackled me, and it was....shooter.

Why does this guy always show up these says?

" Shooter, you're bleeding."