Accident

Two Month Later …

    I LOOK at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a pink dress. My hairs led down. My bump is getting bigger.

Reece and I are having twins. Yep, what he wanted. Both boy and girl.

Today I'm going to visit mom who's in town. Reece is at work so he won't be tagging along.

"Where are you heading to Madam?" Nena, the housemaid, asked.

"I'll be going into town to visit my mom." I answer, grabbing my keys to my new jeep.

"Okay, be safe."

I got into my jeep and started driving into town. Fifteen minutes later, I park outside a hotel that moves at.

"Hey mom." I greet her when I saw her having lunch in the restaurant.

"Zee, what a lovely surprise." Mom said. She saw my stomach and grins. "I'm going to be a grandma!"

I laugh. "Yes, you are. You, dad, and Dorothy will be grandparents."

At the mention of my dad and step mom, she looks down at her food.

"How's your dad?" She asked.

"He's doing fine."

"How about Dorothy?"

"They're both doing fine, mom. You guys should get together sometime." I suggest.

"Wouldn't that be…awkward?" Mom chuckles quietly.

"Yeah, you're right. Forget it. But Sunday, you should come over to Reece and I's place. We're having family dinner." I brought up. "Dad and Dorothy will be there too."

"I'll think about it." She tells me.

    We talked for a while till it was time for me to leave. Reece doesn't like me staying out to long.

   I was heading to my car, looking for my keys in my purse. My phone beeped and I saw a text message from Reece.

      *miss you, Belle. When you coming home?*

   I dial his phone number and he answers almost immediately.

"Hey, Shooter." I say, looking around the place.

"You still at your mom's? Nena told me." Reece said on the other line.

"Yes, I'm actually on my way to the car now." I say, finally finding my key.

"I love you, babe." He said.

I smile. I love hearing him say that. I'd never get tired of hearing that.

I get into my car, putting my phone in the phone holder. I put on my seatbelt. I start driving while talking to Reece.

"I love you too." I say.

"I have a surprise for you." Reece tells me.

"Omg, I can't wait!" I squealed. "Wait for me-"

Before I could finish, a car out of nowhere hits my side of the car that sends me rolling around.

When the car finally stops, I was upside down with the seatbelt on. There were glass shards everywhere. Blood was dripping down my face.

My head hurts from all the hitting.

I groan in pain when I felt something sting in my belly.

Then I saw someone's leg come in to sight. That person lowers himself down and smirks at me. I expected to see Miguel, but then Miguel was just getting out of the car that hit me.

"Zbelle…Stone. Hi. I'm Jinero Scodelario." The guy said. My eyes widen when I realize its Officer Scodelario.

"We've met before." He adds. "Your husband killed my father, now I'll kill him. Now you will die."

Then we heard sirens coming around. He grins before running back to Miguel and his car. They drove off and minutes later, the police showed up before I close my eyes, falling into darkness.

         MIGUEL   

    I CALLED the police. I'm betraying my boss, that I know. But the poor girl's pregnant. Jinero had told me that Reece killed my dad, but I don't think so anymore. There's this part of me that doesn't believe Jinero.

"Who the fuck called the police!" Jinero roared when he gets into the car and we drove off. He'd been the one who hit Zee's car.

"I don't know boss." I lied.

"Shit!" He curses.

But I don't regret calling the police. I hope they get the ambulance there in time to help Zee. Now that I think of it, why did I hurt her in the first place? Why is she always getting hurt? She didn't do anything.

"Next, Reece Stone." Jinero said, grinning wickedly. Someone's mental.

    __________

Hey guys! We're almost to the end. Probably two more chapters. I can't believe this book is almost complete.

And Miguel? It was a last minute thing. At first, I wanted him to be bad, but then I just changed him.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it! Comment & vote!