ISLAND

I SAT on the bed, waiting for Reece to show up. He's the first one that came into my mind when I woke up. He always was.

   Where is he?

I lay back down and rested my eyes. What did I ever do to get hit in the head like that? When I meet that waiter, I'll kick him in the balls for slapping me. Respect all females!

    After a few minutes, I felt a light caress on my cheek. My body knows that touch and who it belongs to. Very well.

I open my eyes slowly and I meet Reece's. When I look closely, I saw the happiness and relief in them.

"You're awake…" He muttered.

"I am." I said. He looks at me before pulling me into his arms. Oh, How I miss this!

"I missed you." He whispered.

"I know, baby. I know." I say, and he nuzzles into my hair. Hugging me so close and tight as if I'd disappear. I won't. Never.

      ***

    REECE PULLED out a chair for me and I sit down. We were on our second date and probably our last in Korea.

"You look beautiful." Reece holds my hand in his.

"You look handsome." I gush, grinning. He smiles at me with love in those eyes.

"I love you, Zaisha-Belle Matthew. Very much." He said lowly and genuinely, watching my reaction.

   It got me remembering when he first said it. On the day I almost died.

I was half conscious when he said it and it was also a reason why I'm still breathing.

"You have no idea how it felt to watch you lie on the bed, not moving." He said painfully.

I reach across the table, holding his hand.

"I know baby. I was hurting too. You were hurt. I heard you calling me, telling me to open my eyes. And I'm your sleeping beauty. And that you …love me. I wanted to take away the pain you felt. And now, I'm here." I finish.

"You are." He said, kissing my hand and I blush.

I'll never stop blushing if its Reece.

"I promise I'll never hurt you. Your the only family I have other the Dane brothers. You're first now in my life." He added.

"I love you, shooter. I know you won't hurt me. And I promise to never leave your side. I'll be with you till the end." I said, meaning every word.

He knew it too.

        ***

    KEA, NICOLA, AND LUKE are joining Reece and I as we go see the Jeju Island. And have a shower under golden yellow leaves.

We got on a ship and after three minutes, I needed the girl's room. Nicola was making out with Luke so I settled with Kea who looks like a heiress.

"Can you come with me to the girl's room?" I ask her.

She nods and looks at Reece behind me. He was talking on the phone.

Its been days already. Now I'm fine. The bruise is almost healed.

"I'll wait out here." Kea said when we reached the girl's restroom. I smile, nodding before going in.

        NICOLA

    I PULL AWAY from the kiss and bite my swollen lips, smiling at Luke. He winks at me, pulling me so we could kiss again.

I put a hand on his chest, stopping him when I notice my best friend is nowhere to be seen. Also Kea.

That girl.

Is it just me or does she look…off?

Nope, I think it's just me.

"Where's Zee?" I ask Reece who just hanged up from his phone call.

He frowns, looking around. I saw worry etched on his face.

"Don't worry yourself, dude. Maybe she's in the restroom." Luke said.

Reece nods. "Its just…after the hotel episode, I don't want her left alone."

"Kea's with her, she'll be fine." I say and Reece nods.

Then we heard a loud chilling scream!