We Fight

So I think this will be the longest chapter. Dedicated to taru123456 Thanks for always voting! 😀

  -  REECE -

    THEY'LL PAY FOR THIS.

    Looking down at Zbelle, I feel my heart clench. This is even worse than the hotel episode.

   Zbelle had a broken neck, lost to many blood, so right now she's in a coma.

   And our baby…

   The doctor said it was a miracle. My wife and baby are alive. That car accident was rough. They should be dead, but their alive. Thank you God!

   I don't know what I would have done if I'd have lost both of them.

I just hope they'll be okay. I just hope Zee would wake up already.

   I feel a hand on my shoulder and look at the person only to see Bill Dane's daughter, Malu.

"She's beautiful." Malu said before sitting down.

She is.

   The door opened and Colby came in. He had a folder with files. He hands it to me.

"Jinero Scodelario, you know him?" Colby asked.

I shake my head. "No."

"Well, he's a police officer." Colby said. "Do you remember any of the men that murdered your parents? We investigated the scene and there was a camera in Zee's car."

"Yea, I installed it in when I got her the car." I answer.

"There's something you have to see." Malu said. She's takes after her dad that's smart.

        ***

   On the screen, I saw that officer. I saw him long time ago after I got interrogated by Officer Khan.

Jinero Scodelario.

"We've met before." He adds. "Your husband killed my father, now I'll kill him. Now you will die."

That bastard wants me dead, huh. 

I realize all this is happening because he's taking revenge. I had killed his dad. His dad was one of the men that murdered my parents in front of my eyes.

    Flashback:

'Reece, run!' Mom whisper yelled at me as the knock on the door becomes louder.

I run and hid under a table when the door bursts open and three men with gun come inside.

'get out, Tom!' Dad screamed at one of the guy. 'Don't mess with a man's family.'

One guy i guess is Tom steps up and shoots mom in the stomach and she falls to the carpet right in front of my eyes.

Then they started hitting her and shot at my dad. I watched as they beat my parents till they no longer moved.

I silently cried as I looked at my mother's lifeless eyes looking at my scared ones.

     Flashback over

   Jinero's dad deserved to die by my hands for what he did. Jinero better be expecting me.

       ***

"You can't. We located them on a island. They have many men." Colby said as I grabbed a gun.