My Date

"Korea. You want us to go to Korea." Reece said, watching me as I stand in front of him with my hands on my hips.

"Why not? It's beautiful there and plus, I get to see Nicola again." I chirped.

   We sat in his office. He was working on some documents before I barged in. He looks so hot right now in his black T and jeans.

He sighed, nodding. "Fine, but first go change into this." He places a shopping bag on his desk.

"What is in here?" I asked curiously, peeking into the bag.

"A dress." He says, looking at me. "Which you're going to wear."

I look at him oddly. "Why?"

"Because you're my date." He answered calmly.

      ***

"Did I tell you that you are very romantic when asking a girl to be your date?" I ask, cocking a brow at Reece as he sat beside me.

We were in his fancy limo, going to this charity ball he was invited too. He's mad at me for not putting on the dress he gave me.

"Come on, Reece." I said his name and he looks at me.

"My name sounds good rolling off your tongue." He said casually and my cheeks reddened.

I clear my throat. "Just ask me, Shooter… romantically. Not that hard."

"Be my date."

"No! That's a statement." I said frustratedly.

We got out of the limo. We were outside a beauty shop, the one so expensive.

"Well?" I waited.

He turned to me and groans. "Miss Matthews, would you be honored to be my date to the Tan Charity Ball?" He even fakes smiles.

I pretend to think and mentally laugh when he started getting impatient.

"I would love to." I answered excitedly.

He cracks a smile and my heart beats faster and my legs felt numb. He has a nice, no, beautiful smile. If only he smiles often… more.

He takes my hand, leading me into the shop or mall?

"Please take care of Beauty here." He told the girl stylists and I look at him confused.

He smirks before walking away to another room, leaving me in the hands of stylish girls.

Oh man…

       Reece POV (omg)

    I step out of the room in my charcoal tuxedo and black shoes. My hair is gelled back.

I started walking to the hall with my eyes on the floor. I can't believe Zbelle made me ask her in a more romantic way. I've never done that.

I didn't know why the thought of her going as my date cross my mind, but there's no turning back now.

"Omg, shooter… you look handsome." I hear her say before I saw her.

My eyes saw her red heels first that peeked out under her long dress before going up. She wore the dress I had chosen just for her. I look at her face-finally-and I think I forgot how to breath. She was beautiful. She looks beautiful in her simple makeup and her beautiful hair flowing down, held back with a bobby pin that had small flowers.

"You look beautiful." I tell her confidently and genuinely.

She looks at me for a second, cracking a smile making her look even more beautiful than she already is.

"Thank you." She thanked me before locking her arm with mine as we start heading out.

**************************
Make me happy by Commenting and voting guys!

And I'll make you Happy by updating!

Love y'all! Thanks to those who have voted! 😁😁😁