THE End

8 MONTHS LATER

         REECE

     I GET OFF the helicopter and started making my way into the hospital in a hurry.

     Zee's in there, giving birth to our twins-our babies.

"Reece!"

I turn around and look at Bill who was walking side by side with Malu.

"Yeah?"

"Once you get in there, everything changes…your life changes. You become a father," Bill tells me.

I smile, giving him a curt nod before running to the hospital room Zee's giving birth in.

I enter the room and Zee's face lits up when she sees me. I go and hug her, kissing her on the forehead. She's inhaling then exhaling.

"Push, Zee." The doctor tells her.

I'm going to be a father!

       ***

     I CAN'T stop smiling at my mini-me looking at me, wrapped in a blue towel in my arms. Zbelle has our daughter wrapped in a pink towel in her arms. I sit down on the bed beside her and smile, looking at our babies with love.

"What do we name them?" Zee asked me, looking up at me.

"What do you want to them?" I ask her and she grins widely.

"I'm thinking we call our beautiful daughter Mariya after your mom." Zee said, looking back at me. My heart skips a beat. "Mariya Grace."

"That's a beautiful name," I agreed, looking at our chubby daughter. I look at our son, he wraps his tiny hand around my thumb.

         ZBELLE

   THE SIGHT OF REECE looking down at our son with love makes my heart skip a beat.

    Everything's fine now. I learned that while I was in a coma, Reece had confidently walked up on Scodelario asshole's turf. And he learned to give that guy a second chance, even Miguel.

I look down at my daughter. She's going to be a heartbreaker.

"Landon Asher Stones." Reece said and I look at him. "Our son's name is Landon."

I smile widely, saying,"Mariya and Landon it is."

Landon is three minutes older than Mariya. Mariya has darker brown hair than Landon. Oh god, I could already tell they'll be bad asses.

    Reece leans back and kisses me on the lips. This is all happening because I fell in love with him. At first he was an asshole who only ignored and pissed me off. But as I got to know more of him, I started lovingly him. And here we are.

I had brought light into his dark heart. Now his heart won't have to be dark, he's got me, Landon, and Mariya. Three lights brightening up his heart. That used to be dark.

        THE END

  _____________

THAT'S THE LAST CHAPTER, GUYS! THANK YOU FOR READING IT TO THE END. IF YOU DID THAT, GOOD JOB TO YOU. HONESTLY, THANK YOU! I ENJOYED WRITING THIS BOOK. I DIDN'T THINK I'D EVER COMPLETE THIS BOOK. WATCHING MANY MOVIES AND READING GIVES ME A LOT OF IDEAS.

ALSO, I'M THINKING ABOUT WRITING A BOOK ABOUT ZBELLE AND REECE'S KIDS.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

THIS BOOK REALLY NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING.

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS FINISHED. OMG!

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER …THE BOOK?

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS. 😁

ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ME, YOU CAN DO THAT. AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES.

BYE, JAYHEARTERS!