Decision

Zee

"FORGET REECE." Dad demanded angrily.

   I'm finally back home, back from South Korea. Reece had brought me home safely. Step-Mom and dad were worried sick and wouldn't even let me out the house. Dad had banned Reece from going back here and therefore, stopped him from meeting me. I haven't been in touch with him either. My step-mom even made me drop out of the competition.

They took my phone, my laptop. So I wouldn't contact him.

Forget him, Zaisha. He only brought you danger. You'll never be save with him. He's nothing but trouble. He's a killer. I remember dad's words the day I came back.

Yes, he's dangerous. He's not a danger to me. I love him. He loves me. We're together! My parents can't separate us. They can't.

"I can't." I spoke out.

"And why not?"

"How can you forget someone you love?" I ask dad who went quiet. "Forgetting my mom might've been easy for you. But forgetting Reece is not going to be easy. Especially since I'm carry his child."

Dorothy's jaw drops and I look down at my stomach.

"I'm two weeks pregnant." I admit.

   Dad looks really angry. "You are leaving on the bus tomorrow with me. I'm taking you far away as possible."

All I could do was shake my head at my father, needing Reece. If I leave, who'd father my child? Nobody can love me like Reece.

"Do this for your baby." Step mother said, putting a hand on my shoulder when father walked out of the room.

   Isabella, my sister, who also came to visit me nodded in agreement.

I sigh, looking down to the floor.

      ***

   I MISS HIM. Reece. I'm leaving tomorrow with my father. I'll be leaving him behind. I'm doing this to protect my baby.

"He'll be crushed." Nicola said, sitting at the edge of my bed.

She came back home with me. Luke promised to wait for her back in Korea.

And Kea?

Reece was planning on sending her to jail, but I didn't let him after hearing her story.

"I know." I whisper.

"He deserves to know he has a child." She tells me.

"You can't tell him." I state.

"I can't promise you that." Nicola uttered before leaving my room. I look at the laminated picture on my bedside table. I feel my heart squeeze when I see how happy Reece and I are in this picture.

I fell in love with the guy I hated. Now I'm leaving him.

I couldn't help but cry that night.

     __________

Very short chapter, but next chapter will be long.

Comment & vote!