a_colorful_dreamer (Why She Fell) [Rev+Int]

Author: a_colorful_dreamer

Object of Scrutiny: Why She Fell

Interview

*Name:

You can call me "Ebay" [nickname haha =)]

Age:

Teen

*Favourite Colour:

Purple! (hi five!)

*When did you first start writing?

Hmm, maybe elementary school? I wasn't very good at it though, haha.

*What event(s) sparked your interest?

I've always loved reading. I've always thought, "I want someone to read a book that I wrote some day."

*Do you read a lot?

Sooooo much. So much that I needed to get reading glasses...

*Where do you draw your inspiration from?

I draw it from anything. From photographs, tv shows, books, authors, a sign on the highway...whatever I can see.

*Do other people apart from Wattpad dwellers read your work?

Nope. Sadly, they have yet to know I'm an aspiring author. They think I want to do something that has to do with math......

*Did any real life events inspire you to write WSF? (lol, What's So Funny :P)

Thank goodness, no. I didn't have to go through what Erin went through. Although, I'm kind of a loser...

*How do you relate to Erin?

Um I guess sometimes I can be really immature and dorky. and weird. And crazy. Plus, I get in trouble with teachers a lot for not paying attention.

*Do you feel sorry for her?

Yes, especially for somethings I have planned for her *evil laugh*

*Do you see your characters as real people, or just words on a page?

Real people. I always see my characters as real people, otherwise they wouldn't be as believeable.

*Are people positive or negative towards your writing habits?

I do not understand this question... (woops... my bad)

*Any plans on publishing?

I'd really love to! I want to be able to go to a bookstore and see MY book shelved there =]

*Do you listen to music whilst writing? If so, what?

Nope. I can't concentrate if I do.

*How do you fight writer's block?

When I'm stuck on a certain story, i take out a clean sheet of paper, fill up my mechanical pencil, and write all the random crap that comes to mind.

*Is writing your favourite past time?

HECK YEAH.

*What comes after writing?

Singing. Can't say my family likes my singing all that much, though. not cause it's bad, but because...i sing so often, they get annoyed.

*Encouraging last words?

If you're a writer, keep writing. Even if people say you suck, what does it matter? Because when it all comes down to it, you write because of YOU. Not because that girl doesn't like your voice, or because that boy doesn't like your plot, but because YOU like to do what you're doing.

As for readers, support the writers! If you only read, you have no idea how great it feels to get even a vote, or a comment, fan, or anything. It's the greatest feeling.

Hope ya'll have a great time Wattpad-ing!

xxx

a_colorful_dreamer

thanking you! It's amazing how many people DON'T tell others about their writing 0.o

Review

Amazing. I'm going to completely ruin my reputation and just put "Amazing".

The dialogue flows smoothly; the first person POV is AMAZING; the plot is superly cool; it is soo gripping; the cliff hangers and questions are AMAZING; the grammar is good; and the details are - AMAZING.

2 bad points: 3 important characters all start with the letter "D".

You need to hit enter before another person starts talking ;)

honestly, I haven't read something this good since A and D.

I am recommending this.

Oh boy, am I ever.

Signing off as flabbergasted,

Pixi

*blank stare*