Chapter 12 Tyler & Alison

I feel so bad, but I thought she should know about it. I didn't want to keep anymore secrets from her. It was killing me. I can't help that I'm still in love with her. But I will forever regret what Alex and I did.
"Hey Ty, why are you out here on your own?" I turn to see Connor right in front of me with a blank look on his face.
"I was with Alison. I told her what happened with that girl's body we disposed of and she didn't take it well"
"Oh, I'm sorry man. She will understand soon"
"I hope so" Connor slides his hands in his pockets, nods his head at me and walks away. I look toward the sky before I head back inside. I go to Alison's room and I knock on the door. She says come in, in a small voice. I open the door and Alison lays on the bed looking up at the ceiling.
"Are you okay?" I ask
"Ya, whatever"
"I'm sorry Alison. Alex didn't mean to kill that girl. She just lost control it happens sometimes with other werewolves, but never her. Please don't be afraid. You have to believe me" Alison looks at my me curiously, till I realize that warm tears are running down my face.
    "Ty I'm not mad at you let alone fear you. It's just hard to think that you just dumped her body like it was nothing. But I can see that it hurt you terribly to do that and I'm the one who should be apologizing, you were just helping a friend. You didn't kill her, Alex did and I shouldn't pretend to know your situation as a wolf. I'm...I'm sorry.
"Hey!" He says calmly while touching my face. He looks into my eyes and says
"I wouldn't ask you to understand who I am. I know it's hard, but we can get through this together" He kisses me gently as I feel his warm lips press against mine. I suddenly pull away and say
"Tyler this doesn't change anything between us. I thought you knew that. I accept you for what you are, but that doesn't mean I want to be part of this.
"Oh" Tyler looks down and moves his hand away from my cheek.
"I get it Alison, well I can drive you home if you want. It's not safe to drive alone in the night"
"Okay" Alison replies as she gets her jacket, puts her boots on and we head to her car. She tosses me Tasha's car keys and she gets in the seat beside me. I start the engine and we drive away as I look one last time at the warehouse fading in the darkness. She kept her head hung low. She barely spoke a word the whole ride there. When we reached her house she got out her purse and before she could get out I told her that I was sorry for kissing her out of the blue. She smiled at me and told me that is was okay.
   "Thank you for the ride, Tyler" She smiles at me while opening the car door and walks straight into her house. Suddenly, before I was about to leave I heard a loud scream come from the house. It sounded like Alison. I quickly get out of the car, run to her doorstep and kick her door down with all the strength I had. It was dark inside, there were no lights on. But I couldn't see any sight of Alison. I heard the scream again echoing from upstairs. I run up the stairs. Against the wall along a door frame was a switch. I tried to flip it on, but it wasn't working.
"Alison! Alison!" I called out. No answer. The scream was now coming from downstairs. I ran down toward the kitchen and tried to look for a knife as I found one the moons light shone in the house. So I wasn't completely blind. I heard a sudden bang against the wall in the living room. I clench the knife in my hand and walk toward the living room to find a tall man, I could barely see his face as his dark cloak covered it. Alison was in his arms with a sharp blade against her neck. I could hear her heart beating so fast it seemed like it was going to explode. I demanded the man to release her, but he said that he will kill her if he doesn't get the wolves eye. In a very heavy wheezing voice.
    "What the heck is a wolves eye?"
    "Where is it he demands!"
    "I don't have it. I promise you I don't, just please don't hurt her"
    "If you don't have the wolves eye you can watch her bleed yourself" I watched him press the blade deeper into her neck. I saw tears running down her cheeks. She called my name while whimpering. He was about to slit her throat when I grabbed my knife and charged at him hitting him right in the chest. He started to bleed out and I grabbed Alison and we backed away horrifically. His body suddenly disappeared into thin air. I was shocked. Alison was too. I held her in my arms and I could feel her shaking.
     "He looks like the same man who tried to kill Connor and I, but I thought Connor killed him. I thought he was dead" Alison looked uncertain.
     "He's a warlock. I could recognize by the tattoo on his knuckles. All these warlocks have it, it's supposed to represent power. But each symbol is different because of the four different covens Ge (The coven of earth witches), Skotia (The coven of dark witches), Ouranos (The coven of air witches) and Hagios (The coven of pure witches). Although they don't mix potions and create spells like what fairytale witches do, they just have powers. Sort of like a super hero, but there's nothing heroic about them, they are very dangerous. I didn't know you encountered a warlock Alison. You could've been killed. All they care about is power nothing less"
"Are there witches as well?" Alison questions
"Of course, but the witches fled from our town a very long time ago. No one knows why." I remember when Thomas told me about witches and warlocks. I never would've believed it myself. But this isn't the first time I encountered one.....you don't want to know the details. Let's just say I was in the wrong place at the wrong time" Alison smiled and nodded her head.