Chapter 19 Alison

Ugh Tyler can be so annoying. All I wanted to know is if he moved on it doesn't mean I still have feelings for him. I head into the forest, angrily and approach a large grey rock and I sit on it, crossing my legs. Suddenly someone approaches me. I turn around to spot Connor. I smile at him and he sits on the rock right beside me.
"Are you okay?" He questions
"Ya, I'm fine"
"Come on you can tell me anything"
     "Well, it's just Tyler. He's making things so complicated between us. I just wanted to be friends with him, but I'm not sure if that will happen after all."
     "I'm sorry Alison."
     "It's alright I've moved on anyway."
     "Well if you have, there's...something I really want to show you."
     "Ya?"
     "Well, just meet me tomorrow in the far end of the forest"
     "Um why?" I say smiling
     "Don't worry, you'll see."
    "Alright" I say as he walks away. I'm not really sure what that was all about. I guess I just agreed because I wanted something to take my mind off of everything, including Tyler . I mean everything I thought I knew was a lie. Every time I hear a noise I jump. Just a few months ago I thought my life was normal. I thought I was able to graduate will Kayla and Lizzy and we would go to college together and be roommates. I wonder what they are doing now. I guess ever since Tyler walked into my life it's been turned upside down and I didn't realize. I was too caught up in our growing relationship that seemed to go by fast and now have a target on my back too and it seems to keep getting worse since I'm lying to Tasha everyday. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock to when I never met Tyler, maybe my life would go back to normal. It starts to get dark fast and I realize I probably should go inside the shack. So I get up and start to head out of the forest. While I'm walking back I run into Jake.
"Hey Alison"
"Hi."
"You should get inside. It's not safe for you out in the dark." I smile at him subtly and walk into the shack. I walk inside and everyone is gathered in the mini living room with the two couches, talking and laughing. I glimpse at Tyler as he looks at me for a second with no expression. I turn my head and start my way into the back room. I walk into the room where I laid when I was hurt. I plop onto the bed and daydream. Suddenly someone knocks on the door. Connor smiles at me with his arms crossed and says
      "Can I come in?"
      "Sure"
      "Are you okay?"
      "Ya why wouldn't I be, just because my life isn't the same anymore?"
      "I'm sorry Alison. I wish I could do something."
     "I don't think you can"
     "I guess I should leave you alone" Connor starts to walk out the door when I say
     "Wait...can you stay with me?" He smiles at me and says
     "Sure" I pat the bed gesturing for him to sit beside me, and he does.

      Connor and I lay on the bed. I snuggle up beside him resting my head on his chest. He strokes my hair and we start to dose off. After half an hour I suddenly wake up to a peculiar sound of a woman whispering my name. Connor is still fast asleep. I get up slowly and sit on the side of the bed. I can hear the sound again. It's pretty loud I don't know why Connor or the rest of the werewolves can't hear it. Some super hearing they have, I think rolling my eyes. She calls my name again and I get up off the bed and start my way downstairs to where the sound is coming from. The hallways are pitch black and all I can see is a little light, the size of a small speck drawing me to the door of the shack. There is no sight of the rest of the pack, but the light starts to get brighter as I come closer and closer to the door. As I open the door I can only see darkness all around me. I walk outside and I look around to see where the light went. Suddenly I spot it in a small corner on the left hand side. I glare at it and it starts to move straight into the woods. I call out "wait come back!" As I chase it.